Sweet Pea x OC~ Valentine's Day

Type: Smut

Main Ship: Sweet Pea x Valentine "Val" Topaz

Warnings: Smut, obviously, and swearing heavily (sorry that's just how I roll)

Prompt: Sweets & Val have been friends for awhile. They got together on Valentine's Day, and things got heated after that.

Requested by: DarwinxMarshalllee

Word Count: 1,097

A/N- I know that it's not anywhere near Valentine's Day, but I don't care. It was requested. I'm sorry it took so long, I have had a lot going on. Not that anyone cares about that, but long story short, I lost motivation. But here it is! I hope you like it and remember: vote, comment, and request. Bye Lovelies! 

PS, as for my other request, it's coming later today.

********

Valentine "Val" Topaz. She was a force to be reckoned with, as was her sister Toni. The Serpents were their livelihood, and it showed. She had her eye on a fellow Serpent, Sweet Pea. He was tall, and muscular, and... well, everything she loved. But they were only friends, until Valentine's Day.

"Girl, the holiday was practically named after you, so go and kill it! I believe in you! Not to mention, you look like walking sex." Toni gushed, helping her sister prep to go after Sweet Pea. Betty and Veronica had gone shopping with her earlier, and even Jughead put his input in on what Sweet Pea would like.

"Thanks for the support Toni." Val giggled. She had on a black lace crop top, wine red flannel that she stole from Sweet Pea, black mini skirt, red lace stockings, and heeled boots to tie it all together. She had dyed her long curly hair an ombre, from brown to a deep red. The whole outfit accentuated her hourglass shape- her petite figure made her all the more sexy, and she knew Sweet Pea wouldn't be able to resist.

"No problem! Now go, I have my own plans!" Toni sassed, nudging her sister out of the room and the trailer.

"With a certain redhead I presume?" Val teased.

"Shut up!" Val walked outside, where her bike was waiting. "Use protection! We don't need another mouth to feed!" Toni yelled, laughing immediately afterwards. Val rolled her eyes, and sped off, leaving her sister to have time with her girlfriend. 

Soon after she left, Val arrived at the White Wyrm, parking her bike and strolling inside. She drew attention as soon as she walked in, the prying eyes being a new experience she already hated. She scanned the bar, and her eyes landed on Sweets, Fangs, and Jug standing by the pool table, and she started towards them. Before she got to Sweet Pea, she heard a voice cat-call her. Upon hearing her name, Sweet Pea's head snapped up, and he was advancing towards her quicker than he could stop himself. 

"Hey, show her some respect." Sweet Pea said, walking towards the man that cat-called Val. "She is a fucking lady not some cheap carnival attraction. Watch yourself." Val took Sweet Pea's hand and he led her into a back room. "Are you okay Val?"

"Yeah- yeah I am now."

"You do look good." Sweet Pea mumbled, licking his lips and sitting down in one of the chairs near him. "That flannel looks better on you than it ever did on me." he remarked, referring to the flannel that hung loosely off your shoulders. 

"You think I look good?" Val said, biting her lip and strutting closer to Sweet Pea, knowing she was treading though dangerous waters.

"You always look good, doll." Sweet Pea looked her up and down. He had found out the game she was playing. She walked closer, until she was practically on top of him. Sweet Pea pulled her onto his lap. "Oh my Valentine," He put a piece of hair behind her ear. "The things you do to me." He growled in her ear, causing her to let out a moan.

"Before we get too far, I think this to go to your trailer. Less likely to get caught." Val whispered, kissing a sweet spot underneath Sweet Pea's jaw.

"Whatever you say, doll." He stood up, not wanting to let go of Val.

*Time Skip because the smut is more interesting*

"Oh my god, Sweet Pea!" Val moaned. Sweet Pea had her pinned underneath him on the couch, and was kissing her neck, snaking a hand down towards her sex.

"Babe, I might burst if you say my name like that." Sweet Pea chuckled, letting go of her only to start undressing her. "So many clothes. So many- sexy fucking clothes." He mumbled, pulling off her boots, stockings, and skirt.

"All for you, Pea." Val replied, stopping him and ripping off his jacket and shirt. She straddled his lap and started to grind on top of him.

"Oh God, I need you so fucking bad." He pulled her in for an intense kiss and took off her flannel and top, causing a moan to erupt from her mouth. He pulled off his pants, leaving both of them in only their underwear. Val got on her knees and started to pull Sweet Pea's boxers down, painfully slow. "Val, please.." he groaned, his head falling back onto the couch. She took him in her hands at first, and then her mouth. "Hoooly- " He couldn't even finish any sentences.

"Am I doing well, Pea?" Val asked teasingly, knowing the answer. He hummed in response. She abruptly stopped, leaving his member completely alone right before his climax. 

"So that's how it's gonna be?"

"Maybe.." Val sat on the couch and crossed her legs, giving Sweet Pea a sexy glare. He got up and playfully pushed her to her side. He hovered over her, kissing her neck. He unhooked her bra and threw it on a nearby table.

"I'm gonna make you regret teasing me." He took her breast in his mouth and softly kneaded the other one. Val moaned into the crook of his neck and buried her face in his hair. He moved a hand down to her core, making sure to trace small lines over her body on the way down. He pulled away from her breasts and went down to her core. He pulled her panties away and let her silently beg for a minute.

"Pea, I'm sorry I teased you, please just touch me."

"Oh I plan on touching you princess." He teased her entrance with his member. With sudden force, he thrust into her, catching her off guard and quite literally taking her breath away.

"Oh my God Pea, please keep fucking doing that." He kept up his pace. He picked up her leg and placed it on his arm, allowing him to reach deeper into her core. He found her sweet spot, and she moaned, tugging on his raven locks, letting him know to keep going. It wasn't long after that when she started to feel her core unraveling. "Pea, I'm clo-close"

"I know baby, me too." Sweet Pea grunted, thrusting sporadically in pure bliss.

"PEA!" Val screamed. Val's walls shook and tightened, causing Sweet Pea to climax as well. They collapsed onto the couch in unison, panting and sweaty.

"Well, princess, that was amazing."

"No kidding. We should do it again sometime."

"Really?" Sweet Pea quirked an eyebrow. 

"Definitely" Val smirked.