Sweet Pea~ Dear Happy

Dear Sweet Pea,

I've been friends with you since kindergarten. I've liked you since 5th grade. I even joined the Serpents to be closer to you, but I knew you couldn't possibly like me. I'd accepted it, it's just a part of life. I'll move on... right? 

"Hey Y/N!" you said getting off of his motorcycle. You had on your Serpent jacket, some denim jeans and a wife-beater underneath the jacket. Your black hair curled in front of your forehead, highlighting your sculpted face.

"Yeah?" I reply, concealing my excitement for your arrival. You came to my house to pick me up. You said you had tickets to a concert for you and a friend to go to, but he bailed at the last second, so you invited me.

"You ready to go?" 

"Oh shoot! One minute, I'm so sorry." You looked at me and smiled. 

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable, Y/N." I run up to my room and throw on a skintight black dress, with combat boots and my Serpents jacket. I put on a little foundation, highlight, and contour, and finished the look with a bit of mascara and nude matte lipstick. I walk downstairs, grab my key and bag, and walk out, locking the door behind me. 

"Y-" you stammered. "You look great Y/N" I smile and get on the back of your bike, hugging you tightly after putting on my helmet. We go to the lot the concert would be at and I see the name of my favorite band.

"How did you get a ticket to Y/F/B? They're like impossible to book!"

"It's magic Y/N." You smiled.

"Ugh fine. Let's just enjoy the show!"

We were moshing and having a great time throughout the night. Towards the end they played a final slow cover song.

"Aww I love this song!" I said looking to you. You smiled down on me. About halfway through the song, I felt a hand being intertwined with mine. It was yours. I looked up at you, and you leaned down and kissed me. It was the best moment of my life, and everyday with you makes it better. I love you, and everything  about you. Happy 2 years, and thank you for dealing with me for this long.

Love- Y/N Y/L/N

.

.

.

A/N I know this is a bit short, but I didn't have a lot of time to write it, and I wanted at least one story to post before people saw it.  But if you liked it, vote and comment so I know. Requests are open, just remember to read my rules before you suggest. Bye my lovelies, and I shall see you in another time.