*SLIGHT SMUT* Veronica~ Butterfly

Your POV

I've been in Riverdale all of my life. I've been friends with everyone, enemies with everyone, and now I'm just, here. Everyone knows everyone really. So when I was at Pop's and saw a girl walk on that I'd never seen before, I was a bit surprised. Archie was ogling her from afar, as was I. She sashayed her way up to the counter, a few seats from where I was, and waved over Pops.

"I'm here to pick up an order for Lodge." she said. God her voice was angelic. The hair, the eyes, the physique. She also had expensive taste, from what I could tell. No way I was letting Boy-toy 9000 get to her first.

"New here?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"New York native. I just moved here with my mom. She said the milkshakes here are to die for."

"They are indeed. That's why everyone comes here. We just can't get enough." I smiled at her, and she flashed back a warm and charming grin.

"Do you happen to go to Riverdale High? I need a tour guide, you know, a real one." Betty probably had to show her around.

"I do. Would you like me to pick you up and show you the ropes?"

"Yes I would." I gave her my phone and she put in her number.

"Call me when you're ready and I'll give you the address. See you tomorrow!" She went over to get her food and left me feeling like a young schoolgirl again. I finished my plate of fries and threw some crumpled bills on the counter, putting my hands in my pocket and walking out of Pop's.

Veronica's POV

I grabbed the bag that "Pops" gave me and started to walk towards the door, when a boy about my age with fiery red locks stopped me.

"Hey! I'm Archie. I overheard you say you were going to Riverdale High!"

"Yeah, I start tomorrow." I said, adjusting the shoulder strap of my purse.

"If you want, I can escort you. A pretty girl like you needs someone to protect her from prying eyes." Oh, I see where this is going.

"Okay, well two things. One, I can handle myself. Two, I don't swing that way, pal. Sorry." I sidestepped out of his way and continued to the parking lot, where a car waited to drive me back to the Pembrooke. The girl that first talked to me seemed interesting and nice. Hopefully her motives aren't as lackluster as Archie's were. Plus, from what I saw, he had a pretty blonde to talk to in his booth. Maybe this new school would be better than I thought.

Your POV

Veronica. Veronica. The name rolled off my tongue smoothly. She was so incredibly gorgeous. It was insane. I stood in front of my closet trying to find a nice outfit to wear. I had finally decided on a vintage Def Leppard muscle tank top, some ripped black jeans, my black converse high tops, and a leather jacket to top it off. If I wanted to impress her, I might as well show her my true colours first. Girl always seem to like that kind of honesty. I laid back in my bed a tried to sleep, but thoughts of the next day's possible events clouded my mind. After an hour of tossing and turning, I got up and ran a bath. I threw in a silver-pinkish bath bomb and sat back in the tub.

.

.

.

Veronica sat on my lap, kissing me deeply and longingly. She took off her shirt dress, revealing her lacy bra and panties. I kissed her breasts and took off her bra, allowing me more access. She started to grind her hips onto mine and my lust for her multiplied. She wrestled my shirt off and started to unbutton my pants. I put my hand to her underwear and rubbed her clit through the fabric. She moaned in my ear, making me even more wet.