(SMUT) Reggie~ Yes Mr. President

Sequel to Student Council

Reggie sat in the student lounge with you, and the other candidates. You were awaiting the announcement of the student vote. You gripped his hand in anticipation, and he was whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

"We're going to win. And when we do, I'm going to fuck you so hard, you can't walk to the podium, because you earned this princess. I can't wait to rip off those clothes and make love to my first lady ." He was making your mind race and your core throb. Ever since that night, you two had been a couple, but you were keeping it very private. So private, that only you two knew. Archie and Veronica looked over at you suspiciously, but you shrugged it off. Only Reggie and winning filled your mind. A feedback squeal from the loudspeaker ripped you out of your thoughts. You heard Principal Weatherbee start to speak.

"Attention all Riverdale High attendants. We have tallied the votes for Student Council President, and the winners are... President Reggie Mantle and Vice President (Y/n) (Y/l/n)!"

Your mind stopped processing when he said the first "R" in Reggie, but it soon  registered that you won. Reggie cupped your face in his hands, bringing you closer for a passionate kiss. Students around you cheered, at first for your win, but now because of your kiss. You pulled away and smiled, pulling him into a hug. He leaned down and whispered into your ear.

"Prepare yourself for when we get home. You're going to need all the strength you can muster." He smirked. 

You blush and whisper, "I could say the same for you Mr. President" He moaned in your ear, making you pool in your underwear. Archie cleared his throat, and Reggie let you go. He congratulated Reggie on the win, and he looked to you. 

"I didn't win alone." Reggie said, picking up your hand in his. "My VP helped me with everything. My girlfriend helped me with everything." There it was again. The sexy baritone hum. He knew it drove you wild. You gave him a look of wild and pure lust. He got caught up in his words and you could see his erection growing. He quickly wrapped up his talks with everyone, and took you to his truck. Before you got in, he pinned you against the driver's side, which was facing away from the school. He kissed your neck and bit it lightly. "I won't give you hickeys. At least, not on your neck." You shuttered and started to pepper his chest with kisses. "Not here, wait until we get home." You whimpered, but complied, going around the truck to get to the passenger seat. The whole way home you had to restrain yourself from crawling onto Reggie's lap and riding him. You gripped the arm rest, and Reggie took notice. "I know angel, we're almost home." 

"I don't want to wait anymore, Reggie. I can't wait anymore."

"Just a little longer angel. Wait for me." You reached your hand to Reggie's lap, palming his erection slowly, teasing him. "Don't start something you can't finish, (Y/n)."

"I won't be the one finishing here." He smirked, and you stopped rubbing him, snaked your hand down your pants, and pleasured yourself in front of him. You knew he loved it when you did that. 

"(Y/n), you're getting me even harder, you know that?"

"Didn't think it was possible." You began to focus in on masturbating, and you didn't notice when you pulled into your driveway. Reggie got out of the car and ran to your side, throwing the door open and putting you over his shoulder. He shut the door by kicking it, and smacked your ass. 

"You're gonna get it so hard for teasing me like that, angel." You giggled as he hastily opened the front door and slammed it behind him. He rushed to his room and put you onto the bed. He ripped your shirt off over your head. "No bra?"

"I figured we'd be celebrating tonight." He smiled at you.

"That's my girl." He quickly took to your breasts, cupping one and taking the other in his mouth. You moaned softly and he looked up at you smiling. "No one's here angel, you can moan louder."

"If that's what you want, then I'll do it."

He slipped off your shorts and panties and started to tease your clit, keeping your breast in his mouth. He slipped in one finger, and then two, thrusting in and out while his thumb stayed on your clit. You moaned into Reggie's ear and he started going faster.

"Cum for me, (Y/n)."

"Yes Mr. President. Yes!" You moaned, covering Reggie's fingers in your slick. He licked it off and you smirked towards him.

"Baby, I have to make you feel good, too." You said, moving him off of you and taking off his shirt. Once it was off, you moved down to his pants, pulling them down quickly and revealing his boxer briefs. You could see his erection through the thin fabric, and you took no time yanking those off as well. You took his erect member and started to stroke it slowly. Reggie moaned your name, and you reached your hand down to your clit, pleasuring yourself as well. You took his member into your mouth, as much as you could, and what you couldn't, you stroked with your free hand. He let his head fall back and he moaned loudly. It sounded like music to your ears. He stopped you from pleasuring him and pulled you up onto the bed, lying you on your back. 

"You are so gorgeous, angel." He said, positioning his length at your entrance. 

"Reggie.." You whispered, almost inaudibly. He started to thrust slowly, but you needed him too much. "Reg, please go faster."

"Your wish is my command, angel." He picked up the pace in his thrust. He picked up your leg and placed it on his arm, allowing him to reach deeper into your core. He found your sweet spot, and you moaned, tugging on his raven locks, letting him know to keep going. It wasn't long after that when you started to feel you core unraveling. 

"Reg-"

"I'm close too, angel" He started going faster, which you didn't think was possible. He started to get sloppier and more sporadic with his thrusts, so you let yourself go, climaxing and hitting a high that you'd been craving since your first time together.

"Reg, that was amazing." You said, letting him fall on the bed by your side. He pulled you close to him and kissed your forehead. 

"Yes it was." He replied, twirling your hair and cuddling up next to you.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

For a quick second, let's pretend that Reggie won, and that everyone stayed in the race instead of dropping out. If you haven't watched that episode yet, just envision that Reggie won instead of ______. Of course, I'm not going to say who. That's my A/N for now. Vote, comment, request. That's all my Lovelies. Ta-ta!