(SMUT) Reggie~ Student Council

You were working on some things for the campaign of student body president with Reggie, at your house. You didn't think he'd be so engaged, but he was happy about what he was doing. It was almost relieving, knowing that something made him so happy. You looked up from typing to see Reggie peering over your shoulder.
"What's that Y/N?" He asked, genuinely interested.
"I'm editing your acceptance speech. I know you're gonna win." You smirked, not looking up from the Google Doc. He smiled and went back to creating his posters with PhotoShop.

About an hour passed, and you rolled the desk chair away from the monitor, exhausted. You spun around and saw Reggie on the pullout couch in your room, fast asleep. He was working hard. He deserved it. You took your blanket and covered him with it. While still unconscious, he stirred, taking the blanket and pulling it closer to him. You kiss him on the cheek and whisper, "Goodnight Reg" without any thought. You loved Reggie. Even if he didn't know. You loved seeing him happy, and would do anything to keep it that way.

You changed in your bathroom, putting on a cami and some pyjama shorts for bed. When you walked out of the bathroom, Reggie was awake, and now- staring. His presence at first scared you, but you softened, realizing who it was.

"Reg, you scared the shit out of me!" You breathed. He smiled at you, looking at your body.

He walked towards you and said, "I just wanted to thank you" in that sweet baritone hum that made you drip. He leaned in a bit closer and whispered in your ear. "I felt that kiss, Y/N. I didn't know you felt that way." He nibbled on your ear and kissed down to your neck. You fought back a moan, trying to keep your composure.

"Reg.." you start to comply. He was teasing you. You wanted him. You needed him.

"You know Y/N, I never took you for that kind of girl. But I have to say, it's turning me on even more." He moaned in your ear. You felt his erection poking your thigh. That alone sent you into overdrive. You pulled him down for a long overdue kiss. His scent was intoxicating, and you rubbed your hand down his chest, lightly grazing his abs. He took you and set you on the bed. He pulled off your cami, and began to make love to your breasts. You stifled a moan, and grabbed his hair in response. He groaned into your chest. You leaned your head back in pure bliss, imagining what's yet to come. He comes back to your face to kiss you once more. He breaks off and swiftly pulls off your shorts and panties in one fell swoop. You let your mouth hang agape, trying to imagine how many times he had done that. How much practice it took. He looked up one final time before he started going down on you.

You moaned loudly at the feeling of his tongue on your clit. You'd had sex before, but not as good as this. You could feel him smile while licking your sensitivity. "Fuck, Y/N. You're so wet. You've been wanting this haven't you?" You could barely nove but you nodded. "Dirty girl." He laughed, going at it harder. You felt yourself start to unravel, and Reggie could sense that you were close. He stopped and stood up.

"Reg! Why- did- you- stop?" You panted between breaths.

"Because. I want to be inside you when you cum" he smirked, undoing his belt. His slid off his jeans, exposing his erection under his tight boxer briefs. He took off his letterman jacket, and the jersey underneath it. He looked at you with a look of pure lust before taking off his underwear. He took his length and stroked slowly it a few times while you stood by in awe. You slid off the bed and crawled over to him, looking up at his face while his eyes were closed. You removed his hand, and took his member in your hand instead, rubbing it faster than he previously was. Shocked by the change of pace in your strokes, he moaned louder than you expected.

"Y/N!" He gasped in pleasure. You smiled and stroked faster. You could tell he was getting close by his occasional twitches happening more and more often. You then stopped and got up, making him whimper.

"I want you to cum when you're inside me." You smile, sexily getting onto the bed and spreading your legs, giving him an open invite. He growled in sexual hunger and threw himself on top of you. He grabbed your face and pulled it closer to his, grinding you while doing so.

"Reg.." you moaned, feeling your core pulsating for his member. He took his length in his hand and slowly slid it into your core, making you moan louder than before. He began to thrust slowly, taking his sweet time with each pump. "Reg-" you moaned again. He started to gyrate faster, loving the moaning of his name. While he was going at a steady pace, you needed it to be faster. You swiftly flipped him over, so you were on top. You started riding him, going up and down faster than he was. He moaned into a pillow and smirked at you.

"So that's how you want to play it, hmm?" He pulled out, flipped you back over and teased your entrance.

"Reggie!" You moaned in frustration.

"Say the magic words and you'll get your wish."

"Reggie please! I can't take it anymore! Just fuck me har-" Before you got out your last word, he thrust into you so hard that you thought you would lose yourself right then and there.

"You're a dirty girl. Now since you asked nicely, I'll give you what you wished for." He said, going so fast, you thought you were going to burst. "Fuck, Y/N! You're so tight!" he moaned into your ear, making you want him even more. Your core tightened around his length. He sensed that you were close, and responded, "Hold it for me." He said, moving faster so he could finish. You felt him getting close, and just when you couldn't hold it in anymore: "Now!".

"Fuck! Reggie!" You screamed in pleasure, cumming harder than you ever have. He collapsed onto you, and you melted into him, a panting mess.

"You're gonna make a great VP." Reggie breathed, drifting off. You smiled at the thought.
If that's what I got for editing, I can't wait for the victory night.
_______________________________________

I made a smut! Are you perverts happy? Also- part two? If you liked it, vote and comment so I know. Requests are open, just remember to read my rules before you suggest. Bye my lovelies, and I shall see you in another time!