Reggie~ Property

TRIGGER WARNING
I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH
ABUSE MENTIONED
.............

This was requested
Read the A/N at the end please!♥♥
_

______________________________________
Ashtyn sat on the couch, timidly awaiting Aaron to come home. She shouldn't have been scared. It's not like he hit her. She didn't know why she felt so... afraid

"Ashtyn! Where the fuck are you?" Aaron yelled from the foyer, slamming the door shut. 

"I'm in here honey!" Ashtyn quickly responded, standing up and straightening her dress. She was wearing his favourite dress. A body con dress that came to her mid-thigh, black and strapless. She hated it, but it made him happy. She'd also made his favourite food and sat it up on a tray in front of the TV. Just the way he likes it. 

"Is that ribs and potatoes I smell?" Aaron questioned.

"Yes! I thought that-"

"Don't think, just do." Aaron interrupted. Ashtyn sat down again and smiled, watching him eat.

"So honey.."

"Yes?"

"My friends wanted me to go out for my birthday and-"

"Where?"

"The bar downtown"

"Why, so you can find another guy?"

"No! It's with my friends, they won't let me- hurt... you." Ashtyn could barely utter the last two words without a tear falling down her cheek.

"Fine. But you owe me."

"Thank you so much, I love you and-" she was interrupted by Aaron shoving her away from him and onto the ground, subsequently making her hit her face on the coffee table below.

"God Ashtyn! Just shut up and let me eat!"

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry what?"

"I'm sorry, sir"

"That's better. Now leave me alone. And change that dress before you go out. That's for my eyes only." Ashtyn ran upstairs and gladly changed into a new dress. This one was comfortable and didn't suffocate her like tight saran wrap. It was navy blue and had long but sheer sleeves. She also parted her hair the opposite way to cover up the forming bruise. She held it in with hairspray and bobby pins.

She slipped out of the apartment and met up with her friends: Cheryl, Ronnie, and Reggie. Cheryl brought Toni, and Ronnie brought Archie, so it was a bit awkward. Once they all got into the club, Ashtyn started to dance to the songs, per Reggie's request. Reggie was dancing alongside Ashtyn. In the middle of an EDM song, her hair came undone, and without thinking, she put it back the way it should have been, revealing her cut and bruised jaw. When the song was over, Reggie looked at Ashtyn and he audibly gasped. Ashtyn realized what happened and tried to run away, but Reggie stepped in her way.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Ashtyn stuttered, but she was speechless. She looked to the ground.

"Ashtyn, did Aaron do this?"

"No- I did it to myself. I fell and-" Reggie touched her cheek, gently caressing her face. Unlike Aaron's touch. He picked her head up so he could see her eyes.

"Ashtyn, did he do this to you?"

"Yes. Don't tell anyone. Don't do anything to him, please. He'll get mad. And plus, he didn't mean to push me. He loves me..." She started to trail off.

Reggie looked at her, and he leaned down, passionately kissing Ashtyn. It wasn't harsh, or forced. It felt- real. She looked up and asked, "What was that for?"

"I wanted to show you what real love is."

Ashtyn blushed profusely, but the feeling didn't last, as terror spread across her face.

"Ashtyn, you cheating slut!" Aaron growled, shoving past people to get to her. "I knew you'd try to fucking find another guy." Aaron spat. "And you!" Aaron pointed at Reggie. "Stay the fuck away from her, and stay off of her. She's mine."

"Actually, Aaron, she's not yours. She not property."

Aaron snarled at Reggie before dealing with Ashtyn. "We're going home, Ashtyn. Get over here, now!"

Ashtyn whimpered, but started to follow him out. Reggie grabbed her arm, making her flinch.

"Ashtyn, I'm sorry. I know you said not to hurt him, but he hurt you. Stay with me, please." Reggie pleaded.

"Okay, I trust you." Reggie flashed a charming smile before turning back to  Aaron.

"Listen, dickweed. If you want her, you'll have to go through me. Aaron scoffed. He held up a fist and sloppily swung at Reggie. Reggie blocked him and grabbed his fist, twisting it and sending Aaron to the ground. Reggie pinned him to the ground with his knee and held his arms. "Go. Leave Ashtyn alone. Don't come back." Reggie let him up, watching the onlookers pushed him out. He turned back to Ashtyn. "I swear, if he so much as-" he was cut off by a long and deep kiss from Ashtyn.

"I can't repay you for what you've done. Thank you so much, Reg."

"You can repay me," Reggie said, taking her hand in his. "You can be my girlfriend. My queen. I'll treat you right, and you won't need to be scared. And you won't be property. You'll be royalty."

"You had me at girlfriend." Ashtyn laughed. She knew Reggie would treat her right. For the first time since she had starting dating Aaron, she was happy with her life.

_______________________________________

A/N~
Okay, the reason I used Ashtyn and Aaron is because this is loosely based on a true story by the person who requested the story. If you or someone you know is in a similar situation, reach out. The person you're with won't change, you just have to get out before too much damage is done. I'm always open if you need to talk. Also, because I didn't post last week, you're getting a long story and maybe a possible smut. Just- count on two stories today. One will be at like, midnight, not gonna lie. Thank you for reading. Vote and comment. And read my rules before you request. That's all for this story my lovelies. Bye!

*edit* Per request of the user that requested this, I changed the "reader's" name so that it wasn't their actual name. I'm sorry, I did it without thinking, but I have fixed it. I also took out the account they used to contact me. I'm sorry for any inconveniences.