Sweet Pea x OC~

Type: Fluff & Smut

Main Ship: Sweet Pea x Kristia Valencourt (OC- played by Satomi Ishihara, pictured above)

Warnings: Smut, obviously, but it gets rough so....

Prompt: Kristia's mom is originally from Japan, who found love during a business trip in Riverdale, and came to Japan with her husband, having Kristia. Unfortunately, her dad passed away when she was in elementary school. Being constantly bullied in Japan, her mom decided to go back to Riverdale with her and start anew. Kristia has her whole life revolving in studies, music, and her acting career. She meets Sweet Pea, and he becomes infatuated with how powerful she is. Little does he know, Kris finds him irresistible.

Requested by: AngelOfMusic606 (song requested as well)

Word Count:

A/N~ First of all, I hope I did your OC justice! I am so sorry for how long it took, but I have had a lot going on. As always, remember to vote, comment, request, etc. Bye Lovelies!

p.s- At the end, there's a moment that I put in because I love the idea of Soft!Sweet Pea. Just a little itty bit of Soft Sweets. You're welcome ;-)

~~~

For the longest time, Kristia didn't feel comfortable in Riverdale. She had her legacies, singing, acting, and of course her smarts and will, but that didn't land her in the best circles of people. None at all, actually. People assumed that she would be high maintenance, like the popular people, and the popular people thought she was a nerd because of her school-centered tendencies. By then, she had learned to ignore the other people's taunts and keep her focus on what she did best. She did it in Japan, she could do it here too. Besides, her mom was happy here, and she didn't want to tear her mom away because of some schoolyard insults. 

One of the days she was too focused to notice anyone else she ran into the Southside Serpents- literally.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't see you." She apologized quickly, not wanting to waste time.

"Wow, that's a first." The man she ran into chuckled, catching her attention. She looked up and saw that the man towered over her.

"Yeah- I'd imagine. It was nice talking to you, but I have to go."

"So soon?" The man said, almost reaching out to her, but retracting his hand. "I didn't even tell you my name, Kristia."

"I don't- how do you know my name?" 

"Secret admirer." He chuckled, holding out his hand. "I'm Sweet Pea."

"The Serpent?"

"Ahh. My reputation precedes me."

"As does mine, normally. Why are you talking to me? Don't you and your Serpent hooligan friends have lockers to tag, or fistfights to start?"

"My, my, you've got a temper for a little lady. I like it. We don't do that anyway. I'm much more content with wearing my jacket and harassing the neighborhood bulldogs. Especially the ones that pick on people like you."

"I can handle myself, but I really have to go, Sweet Pea."

"Can I at least get your number?" First he was nice, and now he wants my number? He has to have an ulterior motive!  Kristia thought.