7

Yeah, so this is Crystal.

Crystal P.O.V.
(April 12, 2014)
-this day is hella long😂-

I've been working on this plan to get my revenge on Tessa for a long long time. I would do anything to make her pissed, or dead in the end. So, I thought, what the most important thing in her life? The boys. I gotta say, this whole journey and destroying the house, damn it was fun.

I went so far into the plan, I called the police office under a different name and told them who might have done it. They looked at her record, and right away believed me. Believe me, out of everything that was the easiest thing in the plan.

Now, the whole thing about Spencer's was to buy me sometime to figure out my next move. Yeah I have a whole plan, but I wanted to have surprises along with it. The whole thing when Kian and Cameron were following behind her was me, now that was the hardest thing. Having to convince Cameron about Tessa, that was hard, but when Kian called Cameron, I interferes with the call and told him false information. Telling him she was after his girlfriend Andrea. And some other things.

The thing with Spencer's was to make it look like I'd kill him, but really I gave him a pill and a weed brownie. Tied his hands together and pt a bag over his head. Easy.

As of right now I have the other 3 boys that Tessa just loves so much, but how the hell could she love such annoying guys?

We finally got to my house, and that car ride was not quiet. I parked the car in the back garage, and hauled their asses inside. But damn they still wouldn't shut up, my anger was rising and rising, till I got to a blood point, "WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?!"

I pulled them to the living room, pushing them back on the couch. I sat in the love seat to the side on them and rested my legs in the coffee table across from me. It was silent till one of them was brave enough to talk.

"Why are we here?"
I smiled at the terrific question, "wouldn't you like to know." I looked away out the window in front of me, it was a grand window showing the back yard, but t was mostly trees.
"Yeah, that's why I asked."
I snapped my head in there direction, "You really want to test me? You're the idiots sitting on my couch hand cuffed."

Oh right, did I mention that I hand cuffed them?

"The real reason why you're here, is because I wanted to seek my revenge. Here let me break it down for you. Tessa, one of your best friends, is one of my biggest enemies." I paused looking back out the window, "And what does that girl live most?"

I looked between them, but they didn't speak.

"She lives your dumbasses the most. So, I put 2 and 2 together, and well, kidnapped you all. Now we wait." I said, picking at my nails.
"How did you even get into our house? We bought the door boarded up, and didn't take it down."
"Your door was boarded, I knew that, but your windows just had black paint over them. I thought you did that." I wondered looking up at them.
"Why would we paint windows?" One asked.
"Well, you're friends with Tessa, so I didn't know what went through your heads."
"Well at least we got one."
I quickly pulled out my pocket knife, and held it to his throat.
"Again, do you want to try me? I almost killed your friend, you think I'll hesitate to kill you?"
He looked between me and the knife, "No mama."
I nodded and closed my knife putting it away.

I got up getting the remote for my TV, turning it on. Then hooked my phone to it, so the TV could see what I was doing on my phone. (Screen mirroring)
Before I did this plan, I figured out a way to hack in Tessa's phone. I can see through her camera, and see what she is doing from her screen, best part, I know where she is at all times.