This is Us

Tessa's P.O.V.
(April 7, 2014)

I was walking out if school with my friends known as the "REBELS".  We are known not to be messed with. But what do you think it would be if we call ourselves "REBELS"? In our group we have 4 people, 2 have disappeared. There's obviously me and:

Luke Owens

Brian Furner 

Dylan Serwer 

Spencer Matthews

We are like family as we all say. We are all we have left in the world.

I stomped my way to my locker getting my penny board and meet with everyone else. We rood out of the school and down the sidewalk back to my house. 

I have an older brother, Cameron, who happens to be on a 3 year MagCon tour. After I got the hint that he was gone, shit at the house house got crazy. Mom didn't know if this tour was going to change his life to the point that he would leave us, so my mom became a drunk. She's damaging her body over something so stupid, yet, I'm doing the same thing. Me and Cameron as kids were hella close. 2 peas in a pod, the moment he left without telling me broke everything we had. Today marks the 2 year anniversary of him leaving.

We rood up to the front stairs on the pouch, and walked in the front doors. We walked in going to the kitchen.

"So Tessa, are you going to tell us something?" Brian said, I give him a nice look in the eye, "Piss off Brian." I paused, "So what if it's Cameron 2 year anniversary from leaving? No one could give a shit about him, he's now irrelevant. I can't wait for the second that motherfucker walks through that door. I hope I have a bottle in my hand. Maybe he can see what he has done to this family." I confirmed.

"Okay Tessa." Luke said bring out the 's' in my name. "I went to do something!" Spencer cried. I laughed and walked down to the dinning room where we keep the beer.

Mom thinks that I don't know about that safe under the desk, but I do. I got 5 and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle opener.

The second I return and pass out of bottles, Spencer has this idea, "I have an idea let's go spray paint the junk yard!"

"But Spencer's that's against the law." We all laughed together and I walked to my bedroom. I got my spray paint bag from under my bed. We walked out going to my car. It wasn't anything fancy, but when you street race you have to have a good car, I happen to have a liberty GTR.

"Oh my gosh, I have a street fight tomorrow!" I yelled as I remember.     
"God Tessa!" Dylan yelled, putting his hand over his heart.
"Sorry." I mumbled and kept driving.

To those who don't know what a street fight is, the name says it all. It's really a place where people go and sign up to fight against other people. The best part about it is you get payed after the fight. 

Once we got to the junk yard, I dropped off the boys and parked my car down a little way so the security camera could see it. Then raced my way to the back entrance where they would meet me at.

Once we got to the places that we all wanted to spray paint, we got to work. Little bit by bit, the sides of cars were almost filled, till something happened.

I was in the middle of putting "The Strays" on the side on a car, (from Sleeping With Sirens) when I heard, "Put your hands where I can see them!" I turned around and saw Officer Pat.

He is a very well known officer here, been working here since he was a teen, and he happens to be the bitch that I hate most.

"Hey Officer Pat." I said and putting away the bottles like it was no big deal. "So, what number is this? 6 or 7th time that you went to jail?" Officer Pat asked. I looked at the boys, "I think this'll make 8?" He pulled us into a car he drove over to us, and cuffed us as we got in.

Then I took a double take, "Officer? Are you okay?" I stared cold dead into his eyes.

I have this power with my eyes. It's almost magic, but no one sees it but who I'm looking at. That is, if you lock eyes with me. It happens if you stare long enough, everything in your body weakens, you lose control of yourself, then you go unconscious. When I was a girl and I found out about the powers, my mom said that I am endless. I have so much power that I haven't even discovered yet.

He fell on top of the streeing wheel. Making the car go out of control. I uncuffed myself and pulled on the emergency brake, making me fly forward to the front seat. I hurried and hopped out, running as fast as I could back to my car.

No way was I going to be here when he wakes up.

--home--

I pulled up to the house and I parked my car in the garage.

"Thanks for saving our asses back there Tessa." Brian said, walking to the fridge.
I laughed and nodded, "Any time. Are y'all going to stay here or." I trailed off.
"We gotta go to go see the house. You should come and check it out." Luke said.
"I will soon." I shrugged. "I'm so happy I have you guys. Rebels for life." I muttered and everyone did the same.

Once I got everyone out of the house,  I walked up stairs to my room. I took a shower and changed for bed. This was a good way to end my Friday night. Then my thoughts made me start to drift to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How was that? Vote, comment, and follow me.
Love y'all❤️
Josie