Chapter 49: Yes, I'll be yours

We push through the sweaty bodies and horny teenagers grinding on each other like there's no tomorrow. The music blasts loudly in my beating ears, the feeling of beating drums knocking on my heart. The cluster of people seem to pay no attention to it, moving their heated bodies according to the loud music blasting through the speakers.

The huge crowd leaks through the doors, littering the front yard and backyard of Jordan's house. I think everyone who knows Jordan is here, which is practically the entire school. The school's football team is here, as well some college people.

Finally, we find the kitchen and the guys come into view. A chorus of greetings shuffle in the space around us and a few hugs are also shared.

"Glad you guys made it, especially you, Hailey." Jordan shouts over the loud music.

"I'm also glad I came." I flash him a friendly smile, which grows wider when my eyes fall on Tristan's dark clad figure.

"Hey, bad boy." I greet him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey, bad girl." His arms automatically find themselves around my waist.

"Did you call Hailey 'bad girl'?" Chase asks Tristan as if it is hard to grasp.

"Yep. The way she kicked Nate's butt earned her that name." He smirks at him, but his eyes flicker to mine for a moment and I spot some amusement in his eyes. I send him an eye roll, and turn in his arms so that my back is pressed against his toned chest.

"Oh please, Hailey? A bad girl? She wouldn't even hit a fly." Peyton argues, detaching a lips for a few seconds from Luke's.

"Well, you should've seen her fight Nate. That girl got some skills." Chase says impressed.

"Nate? She's the one who beat up Nate?" Kaitlyn's jaw drops to the floor.

"Didn't you hear the rumours?" Tristan asks.

"I did but brushed them off thinking they were false." She replies. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks me in disappointment.

"I thought you knew?" I shrug, fiddling with Tristan's hands.

"Well, I didn't." Kaitlyn scoffs, irritated.

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" I sing to her.

"I hate you." She glares at me, but the creeping smile on her face told me that I'm forgiven.

"Let's take a walk." Tristan's whispers into my ear, his lips touching my skin.

I nod.

He removes his warm arms from my waist and slips his hand into mine, pulling me along with him. Whistles ring in our ears, made by none other than Chase and Luke, yelling "Make sure to stay protected, kids."

Idiots.

Tristan continues to drag me out of the kitchen and also out of the overcrowded house. Walking through the backyard, he leads me to the pool area, where bodies still continue to occupy, leaving not enough space to breathe.

"I hate parties." I mutter under my breath.

"Then why did you come?" Tristan asks me.

"Peyton and Kaitlyn dragged me here."

"Did they also force you to doll up the way you did?" He chuckles.

"You have no idea." I chuckle as well. "Where are we going?" I ask him. We passed the pool area and the music has dimmed from the background, leaving the nature's songs to accompany us.