The Hot Judge {Rated R} Oneshot

Unedited! Kinda old! RATED R!! Second rated r i wrote so please be nice and enjoy!

**

The most dangerous criminal alive was being put on trail to see if he got five years or more for getting caught with drugs and killing a person.

It was later into the trail, mister criminal couldnt stop staring at the judge. In his head, he thought how amazing her body was, hot how and gorgepus she was, how he wanted her to be his, period. When he was told to stand, he did. He was set off with his last warning.

After the cuffs were off his wrists, everyone left but him and her. She was passing him, stopped, turned towards him and says "Lets not see you here again kay." He smirked at her, pulled her close in, nibbling on her ear lobe and whispers "Anything to see you." The judge got shivers from his breahe going down her neck and his sexy raspy voice.

A few moments later they were in her office inn the back of the courthouse, ripping each others cloths off. He pushed her into the wall making her gasp slightly in the make out session. He slides her shirt up trying to quickly so he can see all of her amazing body.

She helps him with her shirt, taking it off for her and pulling him in kissing him roughly as he rubs his hands all over her body in hunger. She wants this as bad as him. He quickly rips up her skirt and down with his pants and boxers, sliding into her so fast that she didn't notice. They were going rough with each other and went a few rounds against the wall.

Once they were done, he pulled himself together while she did too, and whispers in her ear "you are my hot judge now."

She giggles and whispers back "and you're one hot criminal that is mine."

**