Nightmare {Oneshot}

Unedited! Kinda old! I cried writing this and typing it tonight!
This one shot is inspired to me by my one of my idols songs...

Demi Lovato- For the love of a daughter

**
The teenage girl struggles getting back up even on her elbows. She gets beat, bullied, self harms, burns, and rope marks. She's done with life. She has only a few true friends, but none if them really know her depression is so real, so painful, so bad to the point she believes every bad thing said about her.

One day her only guy friend was coming to check up on her because she hasn't been at school or answering her phone. When he was nearby her house he heard her scream, her crying got louder, he ran in to find her in her bedroom on the floor all brusied, cuts all over her body, and her bleeding badly. He picked her up carefully, lays her on her bed while he calls for 911.

When they get to her he is praying the girl he loves till pass death itself is going to make it. He has known something wasn't right always because she never EVER showed any skin, didn't go to the pool ever, and she only let him see her cry once in the whole four almost five years he knew her. While he was in the waiting room, he felt like something died in him. Her.

This was his nightmare.

**
Ima cry in a corner now mwah love you guys. Enjoy!