'Stay'- Justlena One Shot

THIS ONE IS FROM YOUTUBE, CONTEST ENTRY, OLD, AND UNEDITED!

'Stay'- Justlena One-Shot: Belieber since Kidrauhl Writing contest
**
Selena's POV: I cannot believe him. I am sitting here on my bed, holding the teddy bear he got me, and crying my eyes out. I was the only one who was hurt. He doesn't realize how much I love him. I'm sorry, you don't know who I am and who I'm talking about. I am Selena Marie Gomez and I am 20 nearly 21 years old. The guy that hurt me was my boyfriend Justin Drew Bieber and he is only 19 years old. I know 'Dating a younger guy' 'Really he is so young' no he isn't and 'Awww too cute but younger seriously'. I love him and I don't care, age isn't just a word, its also just numbers. I am going to go now. Bye.
End of POV.
~~
Justin's POV: Did I just seriously hurt the only girl I love, my soul mate, my princess, my everything just to win a bet. Wow I am so stupid. I'm sorry you don't know who I am but you might already know her. I'm Justin Drew Bieber and I am 19 years old. I hurt her so badly. I need to go and fix it. Bye!
End of POV.
~~
No-ones POV:
Justin rushed outside, jumping into his care to start it to leave.
Once it was started, he hurried off to her house.
It only took a few minutes to get there.
He noticed her parents didn't come to visit today.
He went up and knocked on the door many times.
It was locked and no one was coming to open it.
He looked around and saw her light on.
He climbed up a tree and onto her balcony.
He pecked into her room from the window.
Justin's heart broke at the sight.
Selena was sobbing hard.

Justin saw her get her phone out and text someone. Little did she know. it got sent to Justin. It said "Hey dems im sobbing so hard, holding tightly on the bear he gave me ad I have that one shirt he left here in my hands. Please come over. Love ya, Bye." His heart broke into many pieces. Then he got another text saying "Shit!! That wasn't meant for you. Ignore it". He texted back quickly "I bet I can hold you better and prove how sorry I am if you open your balcony doors Sel." He saw her get up and open them.

First thing he did was pick her up hold her close while she cried into his chest.
Once Selena was done crying and breathing correctly, she whispered "Please stay".
Justin looked at her and said "Im not going anywhere, I want to stay".
~~
Sorry it might be sucky. Well this is for Belieber since Kidrauhl's writing contest.