Beautiful Lovers One Shot Rated R

~~WARNING: ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE~~ Only read on your risk!! Unedited! No hate pleasee
Beware my first sex scene I wrote so it will be horrible 😂😳
**

She wanted the perfect night for the love of her life. She even made a checklist. 1. Send him out with friends. 2. Get everything together for dinner and her special surprise later. 3. Start getting ready; get all ready for her man. 4. Get dinner done fast. 5. Call him home. And very last number 6. Eat and pleasure ;)

He gets home, its dark everywhere. He knows what day it is. He reaches for the light switch, but a familiar hand grabbed his arm. He asks her "Why is the lights off?", no reply. She moves him into the kitchen where they eat in candlelight, he still cant see his beautiful wife. It is starting to upset him, after they are done eatting she says "Readg for the fun." He says confused "Yes."

She walks over to the main light, she turns it on. He stares at her with lust in his eyes, gets up, and slams her into the wall kissing her roughly from seeing her in red and black lingerie with black high heels on. He picks her up by her inner thighs, she moans quietly in his mouth. He slides his tongue against her bottom lip begging for enterance. She parts her lips slightly, he quickly slides his tongue in her mouth. She wraps her arms tighter around his neck and tugged on his hair. Her husband moaned, she did it again harder this time, he moaned louder. He carried his very beautiful sexy wife upstairs to their bedroom. Once they reach the bedroom, he kicked the door closed with his foot, put her on the bed, removed almost all clothing but his jeans and boxers. She bites her bottom lip, he came towards her and whispers in her ear sexy like "Bite your lip again and you'll lose all your cloths." She whispers back smirking "So all cloths" He nods smirking, she leans in and tugs on his bottom lip making him moan. She smirks when he feel smirk he knows she got the same thing planned. They removed all cloths after about ten minutes of teasing. He pulls her close and slams into her roughly, she moans. He kept slamming into her fast and rough, in return she moans louder. He hits her g-spot once and she couldnt hold back any longer, she cums.

Continues for three more hours, after they are done, they cuddle into each other and falls asleep. This couple was known as the beautiful lovers.

**