'Can't say it without knowing the meaning' One-shot

LAST ONE FROM YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, CONTEST ENTRY, OLD, AND UNEDITED! ALSO GUYS AGAIN THIS ONE IS PERSONAL TO ME SO PLEASE BE NICE.

**

'Can't say it without knowing the meaning' One-shot {thelovestorieswriter Writing Contest Round 1}
~~
Bet you have heard people throw around the three words “I Love You” too much. Well guess what....To the people that says it in every relationship you get, Stop .Love has meaning. Signs of being in love can be long, but you need sparks. Signs to know if your in love is your breathing is uneven, heartbeat is racing, palms getting sweaty, hair on your neck standing up, and everything else unexpected. Knowing your in love is getting a complete feeling that you have never experienced before. You cant force yourself in love because than it isn't right to human nature. This story is not just about love, but the signs and about the couple who never met in person, talk everyday, gives each other the feelings that never been experienced before, and actually in love.

The boy lives three to four states away from his girl. They are an hour difference apart. They are completely opposite, no one would expect this couple together at all. Shes a 'city girl' and hes a 'country boy'. One of them never really knows what is happening during school, unless they get a text message. They both have strict parents who don't want them together due to the distance between the two. These two teenagers may be 1220 miles away from each other, but they will never give up, always need, miss, love, worry, think positive about another, and just keeps in touch no matter what.

What do you expect happen when the girl parents wants to meet the boy over a holiday? Well he is willing to, even though it is very dangerous. The girls family is made up of people you do not want to get involved with. The boys is completely different, they are strict, always not cussing, and want the best for the kids. Her family is strict but laid back, stress-free, work full time, kids out all the time, and doesn't give a flying fuck. The couple tries so hard to speak all the time, but with one of them not having good service or can reply right away.

Lets say the boy comes all the way up to surprise her for her fifteenth birthday which is right by Christmas. She wakes up in the most worse mood knowing its been almost four months of knowing her handsome boyfriend but three and a half months of dating him and she cant hold him once again in the morning. She goes down the stairs for breakfast and noticed its too quiet. Way too quiet... She goes everywhere in the house and looks out the window to see the cars gone.. She thinks “Great no happy birthday in the morning.. I feel so loved about it. Oh well nothing special about today” She gets her food from her kitchen and just goes back to her room laying down on her bed wishing 'I want my boyfriend with me even if its just for today'... The girl blames herself for everything, even if her lovely boyfriend says not to. While she was laying down she drifts off into sleep world where everyone's older, married, and having their own lives. Where her boyfriend and her are living together, its her twentieth birthday and he is twenty-one years old. She wakes up to a kiss on the lips softly, a kiss on the neck on her sweet spot, and strong arms wrapped around her small average body. In response to her boyfriend who is kissing her all over, she giggles only to have her boyfriend tighten his grip around her and whispers “I am never letting go! Ever!”. She whispers back “I don't want you to let go. Never have, Never will”. Little did she know in reality her boyfriend watches her sleep since the moment he was told by her parents to check on her and watch her closely, cuddled up to her breathing in and smelt rosemary mixed with a sweet wild scarlet scent. When he feels her moving she whispers his name asking if its him, all he does is whispers yes and kisses her cheek. She jumps up, straddling him and hugs him tightly and whispers more to herself than him “My only birthday wish is here”. He heard what she whispered but chose not to push it because it is so early on his beautiful girlfriends birthday. She kisses him over and over again until they have to pull away due to her only older sister walking in. The sister says “Hi happy birthday princess and nice to meet you in person boy” the two just nod at the sister looking at each other in the eyes, not daring to move their stares away from each other. The sister got the hint of wanting to be alone and let it happen but leaving the room and closing the door. Even if its against the girl rules. 

Its later in the evening when everyone is at the dinner table for once and surprises the birthday girl with one single present. The present is a yearly trip to her boyfriends state he lives in until she is eighteen years old. She squeals out in excitement, everyone laughs at her. The girl mumbles “Whatever I get to see my boy now whenever I want so i'm happy”. This couple lasted longer than any couple at either of their schools. They were the “It” couple of both towns and they did not care what other people thought. They love each other til' the day they both die happily in each others arms.
~~
End of One-shot I hoped you guys loved it. For thelovestorieswriter writing contest. Hope I pass!