Opposites- Justlena One Shot

THIS ONE IS FROM YOUTUBE, LOVE WILL REMEMBER AND PERFECT SAME PERSON CONTEST ENTRY, OLD, AND UNEDITED!

**

Opposites- Justlena One-shot.

1DLUVER84 Round 3 Writing Contest Entry.

**

This one-shot is about the opposites of two people.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

Justin is the biggest baddest criminal alive! And then there is our beautiful most innocent girl Selena Gomez you will ever meet.

Justin is wanted for many things.

The cops got on nothing on Selena.

No one ever expected Selena to like or be bad at all.

-Day Bieber&Gomez met-

They met in the park.

It was a nice, calm, sunny day.

Selena was taking a walk and Justin was playing basketball with the guys.

-With Justin-

Chaz points and says "Dammmnn, Look at her!".

All four boys look to where he is pointing.

Justin looked last and stood shocked at her beauty.

Ryan shook Justin a few time.

Justin says "Huh? What you shaking me?".

Ryan replies with "You froze looking at her, Lets play".

They were playing another game when Harry took a shot, missed, and hit Selena right in the head.

Selena fell on her ass and said "Ow!"

The guys ran over to her.

Justin put his hand out and said "here".

Selena lifted her head, got up onto her feet and said "Who hit me".

Ryan, Chaz, and Justin pointed to Harry.

Selena walked up to him and says "Hitting a girl is low. Douchebag!" ad walked away pissed off.

The boys watched her walk away from them.

Selena felt stares, she turned around to them staring and yelled "TAKE A PICTURE IT LAST LONGER!".

Once she yelled that, She ran seeing them all take out their phones.

The guys laughed slightly and kept playing even when I was kind of dark.

They saw a figure run into the park and sit on the bench.

That's when they heart the person crying.

They quietly walk over to see it was the girl from earlier.

Selena was the crying girl.

Justin said "I got this, go over and shot hoops" looking at his three best friends.

They nodded and went back.

Justin sat down next to Selena and asked "Are you okay?". Selena said stuttering "I-I'm f-fine". Justin didn't believe her, he had the guts to wrap his arms around her and say "Its okay to tell me. I wont judge". Selena says at the moment "Don't you have a girlfriend or boys to get back to". Justin nodded 'yes' and said "I don't have a girlfriend". Selena turned her head towards him looking shocked. Justin chuckled at her reaction. Selena says still shocked "How do you not have a girl! I mean look at you! You seem like a great guy!". Justin smiled at Selena. Selena whipped her tears that were falling way too slow and put her hand out saying "I'm Selena. Sorry if I seemed rude earlier, I just don't do well getting hit in the head" with a smile, showing off her pearly whit teeth. Justin's heart raced and smiled when he said "I'm Justin".

**

-To present day-

Bieber and Gomez been together for two years.

Selena know E V E R Y T H I N G about Justin, Yet she still stays knowing its dangerous.

But she loves him to death and beyond, so she doesn't care its dangerous.

Justin is there to protect her.

-With the gang and Justin-

Justin, Ryan, Chaz, and Harry are chilling with the gang when Justin chooses now to say it "Okay guys I have a surprise and something to say". The gang looked at him waiting for him to continue. "I am going to ask Selena to marry me". The gang cheered. Justin smiled at them all.

-Later that night-

The gang, Selena and Justin were having dinner.

That's when Justin stood up and said "I have a huge surprise for my love Selena" looking at her. He grabbed her hand and got on one knee. Selena looked shocked and gasped at him. The gang was smiling like idiots at the perfect couple in front of them. Justin pulled out a small box with a diamond rind inside and said "I have waiting until the perfect moment to ask. You my beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, caring, loving, beyond perfect girlfriend of mine that I love with all my heart and more than words can describe. Will you please do me the honor of being my wife?" so nervous. Selena nodded and said "Yes!" with tears of joys rolling down her cheeks.

**

They been each other soul mates since then.

Forever and Always!

The end

~~

Hope you liked my contest entry.