Sarah

Sarah,Linda and Arianna where sitting on the couch having a conversation when they heard a knock at the door. Everyone at the party stopped what they we're doing.
"Has no one ever heard someone knocking at the door before?"said Linda getting up.
"Linda,why are blue and red lights flashing outside?"asked Arianna.
"What do you mean?"said Linda.
They knocked again. Linda opens up the door.
"Can I help you with something?'
Two cops we're standing outside.
"Have you seen this girl before?"the cops held up a picture of Sarah. Sarah quickly ducked behind the couch.
"Nope"said Linda.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"There are a lot of people here can you be really sure this girl is not hiding amongst these people?"
Linda shrugged. The cops entered and started searching the house for Sarah. Arianna quickly grabbed Sarah's hand and making the cops are out of sight. Linda nodded in cue for them to bust out of the house. The girls got up and booked out of the house. They ran all the way to the subway and texted Linda that they are waiting for her at the subway.
"I need more cover ups. Any cops could see me and recognize me"said Sarah.
"I got you, girl,"said Arianna. She took Sarah's hand to the bathroom, than took dye hair spray (I don't know what they are called).
"What did you do anyways?"Arianna asked.
"I stole a pair of sneakers from the store."
Arianna shook her head.
"What they we're really cute sneakers."Sarah protested.
Arianna sprayed blue hair spray in Sarah's hair as they spoke.
They heard a knock on the door.
"Police! Open up!"
The girls froze in they're places