I. Time and Its' Wings

Start from the beginning

Junghwan sent him this? but his brother usually called him first whenever he wanted to sent him something. Making sure that he'll receive it. 

"Your brother wants you to receive this so much. So, please open the door so I can hand you this and I might need your autograph on the receipt." the man said again, sound a little bit eager.

Jungkook sighed, maybe his brother just being concerned of him. "Yah, I hope it is at least a finest cheese cake from his cake shop" he murmured.

He then surrendered, and began to unlock the door. After the sound of "click", as he opened the door, the man in black cap and mask rushed inside his apartment and was followed by other two men who was also rushing inside his place. It happened only in a split second and Jungkook was still dumbfounded by that. He was still at the door trying to figured out what the fuck just happened, until the man with  mochi cheeks attacked him with sudden hug.

"YAAHH! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU?!" He said in an almost shouting tone as he hugged Jungkook so tight as if he's about to squeeze the soul out of him.

"We, We missed you Kook." the tall man with dimples added.

Jungkook still can't believe what's happening before his eyes, as he slowly move his arm to pat Jimin's back who was still squeezing him.

"Hey, I think I just put this cake on the kitchen counter first" said the man with the cap as he opened his mask a bit before he threw his boxy smile and placing the cake on the kitchen counter.

"Wa- wa- wait, you guys? oh, come on, how come I didn't knew this!" said Jungkook, as he broke Jimin's hug from him.

"Why? aren't you happy to finally see us again?" Jimin said with his widest smile. He looked so happy seeing Jungkook again after 3 weeks.

"I am, but I thought we are agree that you guys are giving me time to heal, right Namjoon Hyung?" said Jungkook

Namjoon sighs, it was kind of his idea too to give Jungkook some time to regain his old self and picking up pieces of his heart that was crushed so badly. "Y-yes, but it's been 3 weeks already Kook, I think it is enough for you to finally get back up again and be out there again! we missed you much. Every one was worried about you." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, I thought we have something more important here. Don't mess with the cake, yet." Jimin caught Taehyung, the guy with the cap, trying to laid his finger on the cake.

Taehyung, again, just smile innocently and leave the kitchen counter.

"Ah, yes, your brother sent the cake for you, he said it's your favorite." Jimin added.

Jungkook scoffed, "Well, at least I get to eat the special cheesecake from his cake shop. Did he sent you guys here? to check if I ended up hanging myself or dying or maybe suffocating?"

"Aish, don't joke about that kinda stuff , we were worried as hell you know." said Namjoon. 

"It's our idea to crashed into your place, yeah, to check if you're alright. We did call your brother tho, because he has been so damn worried and calling us too. When I told him about our plan, he was so happy that he decided to help us by sending this cake. To make it less suspicious, hehehe." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook chuckled, "Well, I can say that you guys got me off my guard."

"Oh, and, we also wanted to take you to Yoongi Hyung's Party today!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Come on, he always throw a party whenever he had the chance to. Beside, I'm not in the mood to socialized, BECAUSE, time hasn't heal me yet. Okay?" Jungkook replied, massaging his forehead.