But luckily, they stopped when we heard screaming by Noah and Gaten.

They crashed into the water, and I laughed a little.

We messed around in the water for a while, until we made our way back up to the van, and we grabbed towels.

We were all just standing outside of the van, everyone having their own little conversations. I wasn't really talking, just looking at the sky, because it was getting dark.

I got dry, and I grabbed a change of clothes, Sadie and I going to the bathroom to change.

I also brought a toothbrush and a hairbrush, with my shampoo. I just put a little on my hairbrush and brushed through it with water, and it didn't have the hay feeling anymore. It felt smooth.

I also changed into some shorts and a T-shirt, and brushed my teeth, along with Sadie.

Thank the lord for clean bathrooms, I'd die if I had to do this in a run down abandoned one. I'd just feel disgusting.

I walked out to the van again, and put my bag in the back, and saw that the guys already out the seats down, with the blankets and pillows. The guys changed and did everything we did, and I was sitting in the van, checking my phone.

Eventually, everyone was laying in bed, passed out. Finn was on his phone, and I was on mine. I looked out the window, and I saw the sun going down. I smiled, and sat up, looking at Finn.

"Finn, come here." I said, and got up, and opened the van door, and climbed to the roof of the van.

He surprisingly followed.

"What?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Look at the sunset." I said, and he smiled.

"Really?" He asked, and I laughed and hit his arm.

"Just watch it." I said, and he watched it.

"Wow. It's beautiful." He said, and I laughed.

We stayed in silence for a little longer, until I broke it.

"Can you tell me more about Iris?" I asked, and he turned to me.

"Iris? She was just a bitch. She never let me speak my mind, it was always her decisions to do things, and say things. I kinda just got used to it, so I stopped talking. I'm getting better at it though. She's also a bully, and I can't stand bullies." He said, and I looked at him.

"What'd you guys do?" I asked, and he looked at me.

"You're asking me what we did when we hang out?" He asked, and I nodded.

"We watched movies, she talked shit about people. I just listened." He said.

"That's it?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"I mean, we made out a couple times. But I didn't like it." He said, and my heart jumped.

"You don't like kissing?" I asked, and he turned to me, his lips separated a little.

"No, I do. I guess it just has to be with the right person. She isn't the right person. And she kissed weird anyway." He said, laughing a little.

"Who's the right person?" I asked, and he didn't say anything for a while.

"And why am I telling you this?" He laughed, and I giggled.

"Because I want to know." I said, and he smiled.

"Well, I've only kissed two people before." He said, and I nodded.

"For you, it'd be an easier choice, because you've only kissed one person before." He said, and I met eyes with him.

"Actually, it'd be harder for me, because I don't know what a kiss feels like, besides that one person." I said, and he smiled.

"Well, if you kiss someone, well, make out with someone, then you can probably tell if you liked it or not. A two second kiss is just feeling their lips against yours, in my opinion." He said, and I nodded, and faced him.

"So basically you only know how it feels like to make out with Iris, and I don't know how it feels like to make out at all." I said, and he shrugged and smiled.

"Well, we can both help each other out with both of our situations." I said, and he looked to me.

"Now?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Perfect time." I said, and he nodded.

We faced each other, and I smiled at him. His eyes flickered down to my lips, and mine did the same.

We leaned in, and pressed our lips together. I felt his hand go to the side of my face, and we opened our mouths.

"Millie!" I heard Finn yell, and I opened my eyes, shooting up.

We were on the van. I was just laying down.

"What did you say to me before you yelled my name?" I asked, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I told you about how if you made out with someone, you'd know, but if you only kissed for a couple of seconds, you wouldn't know that well. Why?" He asked, and I groaned.

"Psychosis." I mumbled, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Hallucination. I only get them sometimes. I'm sorry." I said, and he shook his head.

"Don't be sorry." He said, and I smiled at him.

"I'm tired, let's go to bed." I said, and he nodded.

He got off, and I was getting off, but I slipped on the place where I was putting my feet, and Finn caught me, and we met eyes.

"Thank you, again." I said, and he smiled.

"No problem." He said, and let me go, and we got into the van, laying down under the blanket.

I didn't kiss Finn, it was a fucking hallucination.

But do I even want to kiss him? I told him I didn't like him like that, and I don't.

He doesn't like me like that either.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

You're fucking welcome

Also you should appreciate how I update every night, before I go to sleep, to have a chapter for you guys to read. Be really fucking grateful because most authors don't do that.

Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood. Hope you like the chapter!!