“Ello lovelies! It’s the Louis the Tommo Tomlinson and you're probably wondering. Why is this incredibly handsome man on you screen right now? Well, thank you and I’m here because Miss Adelaide...” He pointed to camera to me for a second and I waved unsurely. Nialler jumped in front of me, hogging my camera time. “Hasn’t posted in FOREVER!” He exaggerated the ‘forever’ making us all laugh. “Why is she in the car with us you might ask? Because we’ve kidnapped her!” Harry pinched me, making me scream out in pain. Oh, I see what he was doing...I was being ‘kidnapped.’ I went along with the plan.

 Zayn took it next. “And then we pulled up in this black van, she was all like ‘VAS HAPPENING?!’” He screamed into the phone before passing it to Liam. 

 “I didn’t want to take her.” Liam said innocently, and Louis snatched it back from him. 

 “Oh stop acting like a goody two shoes! You helped throw her in the back!” 

 Niall took the camera next. “She fainted because of our sexiness.” He winked at the camera. Oh my gosh, the tumblr girls were going to love this. I tried not to laugh as Harry took the phone. 

 “So if you all want to see your precious Adelaide again, reblog this!” Harry said in his slow deep voice. Niall nudged me so I let out another bloodcurdling scream, trying not to laugh. Louis took the phone and began to laugh like a maniac.

“And Superman isn’t going to save her this time...” He said in a low, creepy voice, and stopped the video. We all bursted out laughing as I posted it on my tumblr. My dashboard suddenly blew up, people reblogging this like crazy. People were liking it and asking me all kinds of questions about them.

 “Holy crap.” I said, gaining more followers by the minute. 

 “That’s the power of One Direction, love.” Niall said, looking over my shoulder. 

 “We are always in control, love!” Louis yelled at me.

 “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I said, then felt my phone vibrate. I was getting a call from Daniella.

 “Vas?” I said, smirking. It was just how I always answered the phone. 

 “I would ask where you were but I’m looking at your tumblr right now. GURL, IF I WAS KIDNAPPED BY ONE DIRECTION I WOULDN’T BE COMPLAINING!”

 I bursted out laughing. “How about we go by and pick you and Hazel up? I doubt Josh would want to-” I pushed the phone away from my ear as I heard her fangirling. I winced a bit. God, there go my eardrums. “Y-You done yet?” 

 “I-I’m g-good, but for real?” 

 I put her on speaker. “Sound all right, boys?” I asked, them. 

 “Yeah buddie!” Niall yelled. 

 “The more the merrier!” Liam said. 

 “H-Hi guys!” She managed to choke out. “I love you guys so much.” 

 “We love you too.” Harry said. 

 “Yes, we could tell by the way you fangirled into the phone.” Niall said, elbowing me. I laughed softly.

 “She can’t help what she is, Niall.” I tried to whisper as quietly as I could, but I must’ve failed because I received an “I HEARD THAT!” from her over the line. “Love ya, Daniella!”

 “We’ll see you in a few, love.” Liam said next. “Bye!” 

 “B-Bye!” She said, and we hung up. 

 “Where are we even going?” I asked, after giving the driver directions to the school. 

 “Umm, to your school?” Zayn said, giving me a weird look.