Chapter 9

LISA POV

I carefully laid her on my bed,I removed her sandals then sat next to her,I examined her face she looks so innocent when she's sleeping I unconsciously smiled at the sight of her.

Then I remembered the kiss and what jisoo told me earlier.does she really like me?

I move her hair that's blocking her face.

too bad I haven't move on yet..

"You brat,don't go around kissing someone when you're drunk Tss." I shake my head while clicking my tongue.

I went to the bathroom to take a half bath after that I went out with my pajamas on,I saw Jennie sweating and a mess.

Even if she's a brat I can't just leave her like that,I rolled my eyes at the sight.

'What a mess.'

I sigh while getting a towel and water, then I removed her clothes, i gulped at the sight of her undies on.

I calm myself,after I finish cleaning her,I went to my drawer to get a pair of pajamas for her.

I wiped my sweat after I finish dressing her,I was about to go on the couch when she hold my wrist.

I look at her,Her eyes were half open due to exhaustion and drunkness

"Sleep with me." she mumbled her eyelids were falling.

I sigh,its not like were going to do something right? We're just gonna sleep that's all,besides I'm too tall to take the couch,my back would probably ached.

I laid next to her but I made sure that there was a distance between us,I turn off the lamp beside me.

I was about to go to sleep when Jennie scoot closer to me,hugging me her legs tangled with mine and her face buried on my neck.

I frozed I can feel her breast causing me to blushed madly,I look at her while gulping I tried to removed her arms on me but she only Hugged me tighter.

She snuggled closer to me,I sigh as I fixed our position so I can sleep comfortably I stared at her sleeping face,before doozing off to sleep.

JENNIE POV

I woke up then close my eyes because my pillow right now was so fluffy and smells like a lavender and vanilla.

But to my surprised it was moving and breathing causing me to look up, I panicked then pushed her on the bed causing her to fall down.

I grabbed the blanket then cover my body.

eottoke?did we do it?!

I panicked when my clothes were replace with a pajamas

I point her with my finger, I bet my face really looks like a tomato while this idiot was rubbing her head, her eyes were still close, enduring her head.

"Yahh!! What are you doing in my room?!" I yelled she look up at me, her face were blank. If only you're not cute I will claw your cutie face right now! Grr!

"Correction kid, this is my room. And where's your manner brat? Is that how you say thank you to me?pushing me on my bed?". She asked yawning

"What?! How did I got here?! And why is my clothes w-were r-replaced?!" I said panicking,she look at me with innocent eyes.

" yahhh! What did you do to me?!" I yelled at her

"I didn't do anything to you tss don't over react." she calmly said