Chapter 3

JENNIE POV

After I finish fixing myself we went to the first subject because it's already 8:15 am. And we don't want to be scolded by a terror teacher on math tsk I hate math.

I sat on the middle on the last row waiting for the lecturer,Then my mind goes back to the scene where the idiot knew that I was about to punch her when she's not looking,how did she do it? Is she some kind of supernatural freak or something? Tss and how dare her threaten me! I was in the middle of thinking when our lecturer walks in.

"Okay class we have a newtransferee!" She gestured the transferee to come in.

The transferee came.l,my eyes widened as I saw her walk in with the same expression, I got up pointing at her.

"Y-you?"

The whole class look at me then our teacher raise her fake brow.

"Miss Kim! Sit down!"

I bow then sit again the idiot was looking at me with no expression,is she a robot? Tss

"You may introduce yourself now." the teacher said with a sweet smile, what a flirt. I rolled my eyes at her because her aura suddenly change when it comes to that weirdo, the idiot nodded then bow.

"Hi.I'm Lalisa Manoban,17 years old from thailand." the room went loud I covered my ears at annoyance tsk.

"Okay just choose of wherever you want to sit" Ms.castra said smiling does she like that idiot? And that idiot is so dense! She bowed before going to her seat.

After the introduction Ms.castra discuss the mindblowing math ugh I hate this!

"Does anyone want to solve the problem in the board?" She asked then all of us bowed our heads because we don't want to be chosen.

"Hmm okay what about Lisa? Can you please solve the problem on the board?" she gave the pentelpen on Lisa,then lisa started solving when she's done she gave it to Ms.castra whose smiling psh -.-

"Well done miss Manoban, thought you wouldn't know the answer cause the way you stare it's like your not interested at all,or it's just your expression? Anyway that's so impressive well that's a hard one yet you solved it." mam said smiling at lisa. flirt!

The idiot didn't even smile  instead she just stared at her then nodded.

I look at chaeng and you can see the awe in her face,then i look at lisa again and she's looking at me with that irritating expression of hers.

'What are you looking at?!'

She averted her eyes then started writing in her notebook

'Weirdo I'm still not done with you I hate you!'