Chapter 6

LISA POV

So far so good the lecturers always makes me answer their questions which I answered smoothly but as the discussion goes on I frowned.

'Why am I the only one whose answering?'

I look around. the lecturer was discussing about the other countries, as i scan around my eyes landed on a pair of cat eyes,she's glaring at me.again.

what's her problem? Is it because of the incident earlier? childish.

'Maybe that brat will stop bugging you if you just say sorry to her already.'

The back of my mind say, I sighed breaking the eye contact when I remembered that I have to go to market later to buy some ingredients.
I started to list the ingredients so I won't forget it when I'll buy later since I don't have a maid anymore to do it for me.

When I'm done I look at the fronts the lecturer is still discussing,I wasn't listening cause I already know the topic

When I don't do anything at house I either practice or advance read,my dad is a strict man, when I was a kid he wouldn't let me play ,instead I'm at home and was tutored always, I started training at the age of 6 but only the basic like how to properly kick and punch and next is the defense stance form... I'm ahead of my cousin since she's only 5 that time.but when I practice she's always there with her maid watching me, since her father wanted her to know what she will do when she turn 6..she would always clap and cheer for me whenever I done my task excellently.

My dad would always sent me to grampa to train and so is eury by her dad.

"Listen Lisa,always put in your mind that you are a Manoban,Intelligence runs in our blood and you are my only child so I expect you to think maturely because one day you will be the one to manage our all business." He said as he pats my head when we were at the garden.

Sometimes my dad was so strict but sometimes when were all alone we always talk about my future like how he wants me to be a successful heir of his. that he wants me to be careful and think wisely of all of my decisions,he always taught me to be always humble on poors and not to look down on them.

My mind was still Innocent that time. I didn't know what he was saying since I was still a kid that time but I remembered then understood it as I grow up.

As a obedient daughter I never failed my father I always obey his orders whether I like it or not,my mom died after she gave birth to me.thats why my dad often smiles.

I remembered grampa said that dad smiles always when Mom was still alive.

My childhood wasn't fun because I didn't experience playing with other kids except for my cousin, well her father wasn't strict and she has her mother to side her with all she wants. as for me?I didn't complain if I can't play with other kids since I'm a shy person and I don't want to interact with someone,a really anti social since birth.

Eury always invited me to their house to play but I refused always,cause I have a lesson to learn on my tutor...at the age of 12 I was already studying our company, I always go with my dad with his business meeting and out of town meetings since I want to learn..at first I don't know what they were talking about however I begun understanding it when my dad explains it to me..he always introduces me to his business partners and were always proud of me.

"Miss Manoban." I snap back at the reality when the lecturer called me.

"Yes mam?"

" I was calling you for three times now but you're not paying attention." she said as she raised her brows at me.

"I'm sorry for that ma'am I was spacing out'' I bowed.

"Oh is that so? If you can't answer this question then feel free to space out outside." she said.tss let's see then.

The whole class was giggling

"Silence!"

"Can you pls repeat the question mam?" I said.

she sigh."I'll only say it once." she said. -.-

"What is the capital of peru. Miss manoban?"

" lima mam."

"what about their languages?"

"Quechua,Aymara."

" hmm very good what about their currency?"

"Sol."

"You can sit down and don't space out again at my class" she said

I sigh the whole class look at me with awe except the cat eyes but I just shrugged it off..im not here to show off..

~~~~