Chapter 7

LISA POV

The bell rang,I got up then pass all the students whose still arranging their stuff I can feel the pair of cat eyes looking at me,I went to the foodcourt to order some food..I sat at the corner eating alone since I don't want to interact.

I saw the brat heading towards the counter her brows were furrowed as usual tss.

I just eat silently so I can go now at the next sub and change  but my eyes met the pair of cat eyes. she glares at me again. -.-

"What are you looking at?!" She yelled I just stared at her I don't want to argue with a childish brat. I didn't answer her then continued eating my food.

When i finished my food I went to the changing room,when I'm done I headed to the huge practice room, I was the only one at here so I sat down waiting for the other students.

I suddenly remembered eury I dialed her number it ring three times before she answer -.-

"Yoboseyo oppa?" This dork already know the Korean language huh?

"When are you coming here?"

"Wae? Miss me already?" She teased.I rolled my eyes

"No.just asking just spill it already".I said already annoyed at my cousin

"If you want I can go now there tomorrow, I'll just pack my things and please clean my room since I'll be there tomorrow hmm maybe afternoon? I'll just text you of when will you fetch me" she said. -.-

"OK."

"Hey why so rude?!" She yelled. I move away my ears

"Wow I'll clean your room then fetch you at the airport and I'm still rude?" I sarcastically said

"Still rude.aren't you going to ask your pretty cousin if she's fine?"
I sigh she's doing aegyo  >__<

"No." I said as I put down the line before I hear her aegyo again tss

I heard the laughter outside and footsteps of the students,I slid my phone to my bag,we all sat down waiting for the lecturer to arrive

Minutes pass and he said our respective partners at spar,my partner is a male. he smirk at me.

"So a newbie huh? Just so you know I won't hold back just because you're a girl." he whisper as he step back and smirk.

I sigh as we wait for our turn,I look around then saw the brat was laughing and was sitting at the corner laughing at her friends, I observed her face.. hmmm dumpling cheeks,cat eyes and gummy smile.

I didn't know that I was staring at her for too long when the referee gestured us to go in the middle.

Jungkook that was written behind his back his smirking at me.
I just ignored him, we bowed then the referee step back signs that were going to spar already.

He tried to kick me at the face but he was too slow. so I was able to dodged it easily,he keeps throwing punch and kicks but im quick enough to dodged all of it and I can see him tired and frustrated already at the same time annoyed at me.

I back flip away from him,I look at him then smirk also,making him annoyed at me more. I started to attack he was struggling because of my speed I turn around then kick him at the face causing him to stumble, but he quickly compose his self,I'm not serious at this rate,cause if I am then he was already lying at the hospital right now.

He tried to punch me but I caught his arm then lifted him up then throws him at the ground

He couldn't stand up so the referee lifted my hand signs that I won.

I sat at the corner then reached for my bag to get my water but someone kick me at the feet when I was at the middle of drinking causing me to look up brows furrowed because of annoyance.

"What? does it hurt?" He said as he smirks but he can't hide his angry expression. I regretted that I didn't fractured his bones earlier when I still have the chance.

I stand up then look at him.

"If you want fight not here." I coldly said

"Ha why would I listen to you? You're just a newbie here." he mocks at me,looking at me from head to toe. I keep my blank face on I'm already loosing my patience at this guy.

"Were not finished yet." he said as he shoved me at the shoulder then walk away I just sigh then look around they're all busy so they didn't see what happens.

My first day wasn't good at all.
First I bumped into a brat and now a sore loser who won't accept defeat..great.

The class ended and I'm heading now to the parking lot, I still have to buy a ingredients for my dinner later then clean a room after,I sighed before I hop in my Ducati.

What a day..

------
Yo.

------Yo