Chapter 5

LISA POV

I arrived at school.my phone beep at my pocket I glance at it then saw the message of my cousin.

7:09 am
Eury(1)
Hey bitch! uncle said that you're studying now at Korea! you didn't inform me!anyways I'll transfer there hahaha so expect me to be there in next week and also please arrange my room cause I'll be living with you ehee saranghae~

I just shake my head,she really likes to stick with me,I thought as I  slid my phone inside when suddenly I bumped into someone..

She's rubbing her forehead, her brows were furrowed in annoyance.

"Watch were you going idiot!" She said as she glares at me I just stared at her.

"Aren't you going to apologize?!" she shouted

"Why would I?" I said actually I was gonna say sorry to her but she shouts at me so...

"Ha! Do you know who am I? Huh?!" She yelled her cheeks were already red from anger she's cute too bad she have a bad attitude.brat.

I sigh before I answered "no." then walked away not minding her,I went to the building to find my subjects.After I finish, my stomach grumbled.i rubbed it in circular motion to ease my angry stomach.

'Right I haven't eatin yet.'

I look at the time its still 7:45 am

"I still have time." I mubled cause the first subject which is math starts at 8:30

I made my way to the foodcourt to order some food,and in my pheriperal vision I saw the short kitty girl who shouted at me earlier, yeah kitty because her eyes looks like a cat's eye.

I ordered next to her I'm always alert so I quickly Dodge her when she stupidly trip herself because if I don't,her food will be poured to me I look down at her,she's a mess right now.

"Here's your order ma'am." I look away then pay the cashier whose smiling sweetly at me

-.-

She got up raising her fist trying to punch me ."don't ever think about landing your fist at me or you'll regret it" I said with a cold voice.

You're all probably curious about how I know whats going on behind my back..simple cause I felt it but I can't explain how, it's just that I felt it... My dad and his brother then grampa was on martial arts not just martial arts all kinds of fighting mechanism,I and my cousin were train years ago till now.

the house that my father gave has a huge practice room and I practice there if I wasn't doing anything.

I turn around then saw the short girl walking away stomping her foot followed by her laughing friends? I just ignore it then went to the table to start eating.

Fast forward and I'm already at the door,the lecturer gestured me to come inside.I scan the room and it landed to the brat whose pointing at me.

"Y-you?" The short kitty girl said while pointing at me when I entered the classroom. I just stared at her.

"Miss Kim! Sit down!" The lecturer said then turn to me smiling sweetly.

"You may introduce yourself now." she said while fixing her eye glass.

I bowed."hi I'm Lisa Manoban 17 years old from thailand" I said then the classroom went loud but I ignore it since im used to it in my old school.

"Okay just choose of where do you want to sit." I look around the classroom then found the empty seat at the second to the last row near the window I sat there then listened to the lecturer not minding the other  gossiping about me.