Chapters 4

JENNIE POV

As the hours goes by,the idiot keep impressing the other lecturers with her brainiac mind,she always answer the difficult question thrown at her which made me annoyed.

The ring bells signaling that its time for recess.I saw the idiot carried her bag walking past the other students whose still arranging their stuffs.

Me jisoo and chaeng went to the food court since I'm really hungry, I saw the idiot eating alone.what a anti social freak tss I rolled my eyes then lined myself to the counter

"Lisa is so cool!" Jisoo said while munching her chicken as usual

"Yeah how can she answer those difficult questions? She's so smart too bad it seems like she has no plans to make friends,I want to be friends of her..." chaeng sadly said what the? Jisoo look at her while munching her chicken.

"Chaeng look at her she'll probably ignore you when you ask her." I said annoyedly cause she wants to be friends with that weirdo

I look at lisa but I was surprised that she was already staring at me. Again!

"What are you looking at?!" I yelled

"Calm down jennie she's just staring you know." chaeng said which made me roll my eyes

"Well she have eyes?" Jisoo added making me glare at her

She just stare at me with a no emotion face tsk then got up maybe she'll go to the next sub which is a karate lesson.

Gosh.

I hate that.but the dean said we need that so that we can defend ourselves when our bodyguards are not around,which is correct because all of the student of yg is rich.who knows when is the danger coming right?

That was dean said..thank god that they only taught me the basic cause I have an asthma then a low pain tolerance which means that I get exhausted easily and got hurt easily...I'm an only daughter so my parents are overprotective at me hell they even hired 10 bodyguards of me but i said I can manage.

After we finish our recess we change in our white uniforms typically called a dobok  also commonly known as a gi..that's our attire in that subject but the weirdo is in all black attire with a red belt just like our teacher what the? The lecturer paired the students for a spar..while I'm on the side Indian sitting cause I'm not going to perform,well as I've said I've got a low pain tolerance.

I saw jisoo got hurt,I laughed as I saw her stumbled in her feet then got lose while chaeng is enduring her stomach because of the kick she got earlier,but anyway they have an armor so the opponents attack will be lessened but heck they still got hurt haha but then I stop chuckling when its lisa's turn.

I smirk.

She'll probably gonna have a bone fracture after this because of her skinny figure haha!

She step up blank face on waiting for the opponent to attack but I was amazed when she starts dodging the kicks and the punch the opponent is giving  her,she even back flip backward which made my mouth open then she started to attack the opponent.. I can clearly see that the opponent was  having a hard time dodging Lisa. She's so fast what the?

But then she quickly turn around then kick the opponents at the face making him fly,which means lisa is the winner at the spar....