Chapter 2

JENNIE POV

After the commotion everyone was looking at me so I glared at them.

"What are you all looking at?" I said as I rolled my eyes ,I'm so pissed off right now,that tall skinny girl how dare her! I'll really make sure that she'll pay!

I made my way to the foodcourt with furrowed brows it's still early anyway I'll have my breakfast there since I haven't eatin yet,Jisoo saw me then waves at me smiling widely

"Here jendeuk!" She shouted.

"What's with the face jennie?" Chaeyoung innocently asked.

I rolled my eyes

" Well whose not gonna be angry when first day of school you bumped into someone then the idiot wouldn't even apologize?!" I shouted not minding if there's someone looking at me the hell I care with them.

"Woahh don't yell I'm just asking you know." she said then I rolled my eyes for the nth time.

I walk to the counter to order some food when I heard the girls squealing like there's no tomorrow.

I turned my face to the entrance my eyes widened because it's the idiot again.

'And what the heck is she doing again here?!'

I watch her walked towards me but she's not looking at me damn her! I scan her face and notice that her hair is blonde,tall,doe eyes, she wears all black,tsh what an emo her eyes have no emotion her face was blank I hate that expression of hers

She didn't mind the eyes that were staring at her,she's just looking at her way when she's finally at the next counter that's next to mine still she didn't even notice me!

My order came but an idea came to my mind then I devilishly smile, I payed then grab the tray smirking as I fakely tripped myself so that my food will be poured to the idiot but she quickly dodged me,what the?!

She looked down at me then look at the counter again not minding me at all. I don't know how did she quickly dodged but I was so pissed off because I look like a mess! I look at jisoo and she's laughing her ass out,bitch!

I got up but the idiot didn't mind to look I tried to punch her while she's not looking but.

"Don't ever think about landing your fist on me or you'll regret it." she coldy said.and i shivered,that's the longest sentence I heard of her and her voice was cold and stern,and why the heck did she know that I'm about to punch her? Is she some supernatural? Damn her! I gripped my skirt at frustration walking away,stomping my foot.

'i need to go to the nearest bathroom tss'

I thought as I walked away with Jisoo and chaeng tailing behind me ,Jisoo the bitch laughing ridiculously.

"That was hilarious! Hahaha" she laugh holding her stomach,i really hope she chokes tss, I glared at her then she stopped laughing putting her hands up in surrender,rolling me eyes   I throw my dirty clothes in the trash since I couldn't use it anymore.

"That bitch I hate her!" I squeled while fixing myself good thing that I always bring some extra clothes.

"Do you know her?" Chaeng asked

"No! But she's the one I bumped into this morning!"

"Ohhh" the two said in unison

Great I didn't eat then my expensive clothes got dirty way to go to start the day.

' don't you dare show up your face again damn you!'