19-Make Me Figure

Start from the beginning

             "I'd do her". He murmured. I smacked the back of his head, sprayed some axe on and walked  back into the gym , waiting for the bell to ring. "What was that all about?". Dawson asked, walking up to me. I simply shrugged "I dunno, maybe it's about Taylor. She ordered him a gift off Aspens phone so maybe she's gonna give it to me". He nodded "Oh yeah he is turning seventeen". He said.

                "And you're eighteen, should I call the cops?".  I joked and he frowned "So, you're nineteen in high school". He shot back. I glared at him. 

   "So? I started school late and I'm a senior". He rolled his eyes, so what if I was held back a grade in Elementary school.  "Remind me why we're friends?". He asked and I pulled him into a head lock. 

          "Cause I tripped you on the playground and claimed you as my bitch". I said back. 

"Oh yeah, you did and then I kicked you in the balls". He said, pushing me away. 

 "They will never be the same". I whispered. It didn't help he had cleats on.

      The bell sounded and we ran to the entrance grabbing a Powerade before all the lower classmen grabbed them.  "Are you gonna meet her". I shook my head no "It's none of my business, she can keep the gift until it's his birthday". Dawson nodded and combed his hair into a bun.

                "It seems to be getting serious with you and Finn, Bryan". Dawson brought up and  I groaned "I dunno, we talk a lot, we've known each other for nearly a month. Maybe it's just too early for him to show himself". I bribed. Dawson shook his head. I know he was just making sure I was good. I just had such a good feeling about Finn. 

             "I get that it's just.. I don't know  man I'm just a Dom looking after his sub friend". He said, trying to find the right words to say.  I laughed "I appreciate it man. Ya know, the Duke has been messaging me lately I respond sometimes, he seems a little possessive ". Dawson chuckled "If he's giving you any issues, don't hesitate to block him." He said. 

           "I didn't think of that ,I guess the next time something off happens I will".    I said, scratching the back of my head. 

  "Good boy, now who's ready to turn up Saturday?". He asked as we both walked into class, Taylor was actually sitting in the back with Aspen and Jane was smiling at me. "Yo, maybe she has a crush on you". Dawson whispered, spitting in my ear a little.

          "Dude, you spit in my ear!". He giggled and I gave him an ugly look "You're so  gay". I said.

 "No I'm bisexual, if you ever need a favor, you know where to find me". He said , winking at me. "Dawson, I swear God I snap your neck". I said,  "Ai Papi, I love it when you get dirty with me Ah! A-".

                   "Leave your sexual doings out my class, Mr. Cage". Dawson whipped his head around to look at the teacher. "Oh shoot man I'm sorry".  The teacher was definitely a woman . We both took out seats, Taylor didn't look at me, Jane tried to get my attention and Aspen was just fidgeting around.

         "Something on my face?". I asked, he looked taken aback and shook his head "No". He said, rolling his eyes and  looking back at the board. Points to  Aspen for not jumping or stuttering.

 "Hi Taylor". Dawson said.  Taylor's face went red and he coughed "Hello." He replied quietly. 

            "Are we still studying?". He asked, raising his eyebrow. Taylor turned to look at him "Ah, Aspen is actually going to help me today". He replied. Giving Aspen a look. 

   "Nu huh! I already told you I promised I'd play video games and cook dinner with Austin!". Aspen shouted. Taylor's lip curled and he gave Aspen the ugliest look. "Read the fucking room, Aspen." Taylor said and Aspen looked confused.