19-Make Me Figure

Mulai dari awal

 "Just looking out for a friend". She stated before glossing her lips .

         We sat against a wall in the hallway "Well, I have to cook pasta next class period, maybe I'll have left overs for you guys". Taylor scoffed  "I don't take leftovers, I should get a first taste". He said. He crossed his arms and pouted. 

   "You have band class". Jane said , Taylor rolled his eyes. "I'll get a bathroom pass and walk to your class duh".

            "Taylor have you found a Dom?".  Jane asked, he looked at her with a bored expression "No, I have not". She made a weird face "Maybe Aspen can help you!". She suggested and I pursed my lips. 

         "Uhmm, I'm just talking to Bryan actually, haven't reached out to any other people, besides Taylor". He laughed.  "Oh God, I can't believe you made me cum". He breathed. Jane laughed with him "Maybe you could Dom him". She suggested, drinking her water bottle. Taylor and I both shook our head.

         "We're friends  and only friends, besides Aspen has never dominated in real life". He said. Giving her a strange look.

What was going on between these two?

"Why not let him practice on you?". She asked.

      "Because I'm not an object, Jane". He spat, before getting up and walking to the vending machine.

          "Geez so many calories in these but so little, all I get is air". He complained shoving some more Cheetos in his mouth.  "You just had yogurt, that's adding on calories". Jane said,  Taylor looked at the bag and continued eating "You're right, but I'm still hungry". Taylor frowned. They exchanged a look and I raised an eyebrow. 

          The bell rang and I helped Jane up  "Ugh, I have to see Sebastian today". Taylor groaned "I think you like him, you mention him a lot". Jane said, heading to her next class. "No I don't. Shut up". He walked off to band class in a huff and I shrugged walking to Culinary.

 BRYAN'S P.O.V

             "I'm gonna pass out". I said, as I collapsed on the gym floor. Dawson laughed and kicked me "Get ya ass up, before coach sees and makes us do another lap".  I sighed and reached for my water bottle but Dawson grabbed it running to the other side.

         "Your brother still won't talk to me". He said, rolling his eyes  "After telling me what you did, I wouldn't either". I got up and snatched the water bottle from him. "Monte, Cage get your ass over here and go!". We both groaned and sprinted across the gym with the others, at least after this we play dodge ball.

    Why'd I choose to have Athletics and gym back to back again?

~

     "It's your fault". Dayden said sticking his hands up. I snapped my towel on his back and he hissed "At least I wasn't sitting on my ass".  I yelled wiping myself dry and putting some clothes on. He was getting on my ass for having to run an extra mile.

      "Um, excuse me....excuse me...ew you stink....excuse!".  I overheard. 

  "Whoa what the hell!". Someone shouted as a female voice was heard.

  I turned to see Jane , holding her nose. Her eyes landed on me.  "You, I need to speak with you". She said. Pointing at me. I gave her a look of confusion. 

       "Me? You're not supposed to be in here". I said, looking down at her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes "Just come see me, after the bell rings". She said before walking away.

     "She has you whipped huh". Dayden asked. I rolled my eyes "Hell no, I don't know what she wants though. That's my brothers friend". I said, still confused.