2) The therapist

She was sitting at the computers, swinging in the comfortable chair, thinking about everything (namely Matt, what Felicity had said, what she had done) and nothing (like trying to avoid thinking about what the hell she should do next). In a way, she was bored. It was good, not have to answer to anyone, not have to pretend she was fine, but... the thoughts became too much and being alone with them... she wished to switch her brain off.

She almost fell off the chair when her phone beeped with an incoming message – not a normal text, but via her app. Which was strange, because the only people who communicated with her like this were her family and friends from Czechia.

Peťula (3:58):
Hey!

Vera stared at the screen, surprised. Petr had been texting her from time to time, more often after their visit and the revelation of Matt's— ouch, extracurricular activities, but still... maybe she was getting paranoid, but she immediately assumed something had happened.

Me (3:59):
Hey. Is everything okay?

Peťula (3:59):
Can't an older brother text his little sister without being suspicious? How you're doing?

It was extremely suspicious, especially since he asked like that. She bit her lip. She definitely wasn't ready to share how she was doing.

Me (4:00):
Not really. And I'm fine.

Peťula (4:00):
You don't sound fine. Are you really?

Even more suspicious. What the hell? It was like he was sure something had happened. She decided she might mask it with a little sarcasm. That usually worked.

Me (4:01):
We're sending texts via an app. If I sound like something, it's Siri's fault. Why wouldn't I be fine?

Peťula (4:02):
Call it twin telepathy.

Me (4:02):
We're not twins.

Peťula (4:02):
Well, just a hunch then.

Me (4:03):
Still suspicious.

A hunch. That could have actually been the only way of knowing she wasn't alright, right? How else would he— son of a bitch. Unless, he kept an eye on her as he had brilliantly mentioned; 'Do you really think I haven't been keeping tabs on my little sister?' The news. How much could be found on the internet about what had happened?

Me (4:03):
You have a Google alert on me or what?

Peťula (4:04):
It's a little more complicated than a Google alert, okay?

Peťula (4:04)
But yeah, basically. And have it on you? Yes, that too, but... on Matt and his other self mostly.

Peťula (4:04):
Eleven million? Sweet. The blown up building? Not so much.

Well. She couldn't argue with that one. Of course Daredevil had been seen on the scene at some point. Of course Petr would know. Was that why he was texting? To know if Matt was okay? Honestly, she had no idea. The last time she saw him, he seemed healthy enough. How was he now? Hell if she knew. She only found like the few missed calls from him, either from his own phone or from the burner. She didn't call back to either of them. She wouldn't know what to say. She didn't want to talk to him. Was he hurt beyond what she had seen?

Back on track. Petr was on the line.

Me (4:06):
He's alive. Not seriously hurt even.