caught dead or alive

Start from the beginning

"Hey Sonya do you remember the other mommy. 'She shook her head' Well shes turned out to be a bad apple and is in a special ben for those apples and will probably be in there for a long time. Are you ok with that?" Rachel asked a now confused Sonya.

She nodded and then cuddled back up to Rachel.

"Can you sing me closer again momma?" Sonya asked leaving me silently laughing.

Rachel nodded her head but something about this song felt off.

"You let me vow to you
You let me dance with you
You let me play with you
You let me cuddle with you

Help me, I broke apart my insides
Help me, I've got no soul to sell
Help me, the only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself

I wanna give you an animal
I wanna  make you feel happy
I wanna give you an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God!

You can't have my isolation
You can't have the hate that it brings
You can't have my absence of faith
You have my everything

Help me! Tear down my reason!
Help me! It's your love I can feel!
Help me! You make me perfect!
Help me become someone else

I wanna give you an animal
I wanna make you feel happy
I wanna give you  an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God!

I wanna make you feel happy
I wanna give you an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God!

I wanna give you an animal
You get me closer to God!
Help me become someone else

Though every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I eat the sucker you gave to me
You are the reason I stay alive!

Though every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I eat the sucker you gave to me
You are the reason I stay alive!

Sonya looked at Arianah then back at Rachel.

" Is that my aunt?" Sonya asked looking at Rachel.

" I don't know does she want to be your aunt?" Rachel said looking at Arianah.

" Well i can't say no to my Sonya so i guess im her new aunt." Arianah said smiling.

Sonya jumped down from Rachel's bed and ran over to Arianah giving her a big hug.

" So what happened exactly?" Rachel asked looking back between me and Ben.

" Well after i came in you passed out because you lost so much blood then me and Arianah got Chris and Emme down and Arianah help the blood stop then we came here and now where here." Ben said in a rush.

Rachel looked down and asked us to leave for a little so we "left". I stood in the entree of her door and waited for her to start talking or crying.

Rachel's POV

Andy and them left so i waited a little then started looking at myself. I looked at my arm then my stomach then my leg. All that was there was big patches so i couldn't look at them. At first i was ok with it but then i got really angry and ripped them off.

To my surprise they went as deep but the one on my arm and insanely large. It went from my shoulder down to my wrist then went a little on my hand.

The more i looked at it the more a started to cry. I looked down at my stomach to see all my hard work lost to a bitch who turned against me.

Bens POV

I heard a soft whimper and looked in Rachel's room again with Sonya on my hip. There i saw a girl who was breaking down. I gave Sonya to Andy and walked into the room with Rachel.

She had torn her bandages off and was looking at the mark on her stomach. I started recovering the one on her arm then her thigh. I went to the one on her stomach and when i put my hands near it she softly nudged my hands away. I sat down on her bed and leaned in and hugged her. She hugged back and started sobbing.

"Ben i could have died. Sonya could have grown up with out knowing who i was and how she got adopted into this family. Ben i was so scared. I would have never been able to see you or Andy and danny. I could have never seen Sonya again. She like my own daughter. Ben i could have died." She said in my shoulder when i started to break down again realizing that i could have never saw her again.

We sat there crying together when Sonya cane in with the whole candy jar.

"You all looked like you needed a lot of cheering up so i brought you this." she said out of breath when the head nurse and Andy came running in after little Sonya.

Ben and I started laughing when Sonya hid under the bed and Andy was trying to get her out.

"NO THEY NEED HAPPY TREATS. LEAVE MEA LONE" She screamed making Ben and I laugh even harder.

Sonya came out and quickly handed us the jar before going back under the bed. I took i peice for Sonya then gave the jar back to the lady.

This week is going to be hell for Rachel...