Chapter 21:stuck in the moment

I went to a beach and I saw a really cute boy...enjoy

So I arrived to the beach just a few min. Before he did. And he and his family sat beside us and you know we're all really close to each other☺️. So I look at him a few times to decide if he's really cute cause he hardly ever smiled and I thought he's probably a stuck up kind of guy but SIKE! He wasn't. Let me tell you, when he smiled I almost freaking lost it, his smile was so FREAKING PERFECT!!! So anyways, later on these baby ducks go over to his family and their feeding them and I dared Nathen to go and pick one up cause it might be my chance that if I go with him, the boy would notice me. So he gets up and I don't I just watch him and nathen randomly asked the boys grandma or mom idk, but he asked her jokingly if it was a good idea to pick one up. The women was nice about it and the boy was sitting next to her and he smiled at Nathen and his grandma, mom, idk. And then he saw me and we made eye contact!!! Yesss!!
So I go out and feed the ducks by them ( the boys family) and the ducks moved over to us and then the boy got off his chair and started feeding the ducks. beside me. About 2-5 feet away😩.
So then finally after a while when they started packing up to leave they were playing something similar to bat mitten but it was with a wooden rack and a ping pong ball. He started playing and the ping pong ball landed near me, I picked it up and he comes over to me and he says, " I'm sorry, thank you so much." He said with a kind smile While taking the ball, "oh no, your ok," I said; and he wouldn't look away untill I did.
So I was watching his family and there was one part where they were acting funny while hitting the ball idk. And I SWEAR YOU, the boy's back was facing me and when everyone laughs I was smiling and silently laughing too and he TURNS around with a smile on his face but once he saw me smiling his smile got brighter and he turned around to face his family again and then he asked for his turn. He plays and then misses, everyone laughs and I laugh too and he looks at me again and he's smiling more than before. So now he knows I'm watching him and it seems like he likes it. 😱☺️

So now they were leaving😭.
He helped grab things and you know how when you can tell when someone is stalling? Well that is exactly what he did. He waited and walked slowly so his family was a little but further ahead of him and he turned around "acting" like he was making sure everything was picked up but he looks at me but we both shyly look away. He walks a little bit further turns around and again not even a SECOND LATER!! Turns around and he looks at me and I look at him and we just kind of say goodbye with our eyes and smile 😂 but I just smile kind of sadly and he does the Same like " that was fun" and he turns around and walks away and I could tell he wanted to turn around again, but you know a 3rd time? Seriously?
It would be to obvious.
So yeah that was the hot boy😩😩☺️😘😘
AND I FORGOT TO TELL YOU HE IS SUCH A GENTLEMAN, HE HELPED HIS FAMILY WITH EVERYTHING NOT EVEN A COMPLAIN!! I'm dead!! 😩 what boyfriend material.