Chapter 17: An Unexpected Visit

Jay’s POV

I seriously thought that this person had enough but I guess not since they showing up at my spot like they own the shit; so since you want to act all bad let's see you get in without my help; so I walk inside, and completely ignore the fact that m...

I seriously thought that this person had enough but I guess not since they showing up at my spot like they own the shit; so since you want to act all bad let's see you get in without my help; so I walk inside, and completely ignore the fact that my name is being called by a person I clearly don't want to see or be around right now. I clearly have other things to focus on like my business.

“Jay'von I know that you hear me calling you!” She screamed

“Man is that Tiana?” Drew asked before taking a seat at the bar

Yeah that's shorty but I'm not feeling her right now. I said while taking a sip of my drink

Now y’all are probably wondering why I'm not feeling shorty right now right? Well let me break down for you, see after getting back to NOLA shorty was all up on me saying how much she missed me, I should've called her, and all that shit; anyway skipping forward a couple of days Tia, and I had just finished having a banging ass fuck session you know what I mean? So I went to go take a shower, and a few hours later I come out of the bathroom, and noticed that her mood changed so I'm thinking to myself; you know. . . What the hell is wrong with her? That's when I noticed that my phone had been moved from the normal spot it was in; now I'm getting dressed, and thinking I know she didn't touch my phone did she? So I walked over to see that my phone is unlocked, and opened up to a specific contact “My baybeh Mya 😘❤👑” I know that I didn't call Mya before I got in the shower so why is her contact up? I called Mya, and asked her one simple question.

“Did I accidentally call you before I got in the shower?” I asked her confused

“No but your little girlfriend did, and she went off on me about you”

“Wait . . . Hold on, she did what?” I said extremely pissed

“She called me, and starting going off on me about you, saying that you're her man, and why is my number in your phone”

“I'm sorry about that Mya for real baybeh.” I sighed

“Look Jay'von what we did… don't get me wrong I loved it but it was wrong, and it can NEVER happen again so please don't call me anymore”

So long story short Tiana fucked up big time, I was brought out of my thoughts by a female mushing me upside my head, and I knew that it was Tia so I took my glasses off, and looked up at her but I didn't say anything, and that pissed her off even more.

“ What's up with you? Why you sitting up in here acting like you don't know me all of a sudden; I know you heard me calling you.”

Again I just sat there and stared at her with a motionless expression on my face as she just giggled and tried to mush his head once again, but was stopped abruptly as Jay’von grabbed her wrist.