Chapter 16: Trying To Make The Right Decision

Mya’s POV

After the conversation with Tahj he left me to make the hardest decision of my life, and I didn't know what the hell to do part of me wants to be with Tahj, and part of me wants to be with Jay'von damn why can't I just have both of them in my life...

After the conversation with Tahj he left me to make the hardest decision of my life, and I didn't know what the hell to do part of me wants to be with Tahj, and part of me wants to be with Jay'von damn why can't I just have both of them in my life? At least I wouldn't have to choose between either of them; but then again Tahj is right I don't want Aaliyah thinking that it's okay to do what I did, I have to lead by example, and right now my example is all wrong as I sat there, and thought about my options my phone begin to ring I didn't recognize the number but I answered anyway,

“Hello who's this?”

“I'm Tiana, and who the fuck are you, why is your number in my man’s phone?”

This bitch is trippin; coming at me about her man, I don't even know her man, and even if I did she shouldn't be checking me, she should be checking her man.

“First of all, you don't need to be checking me, the person you need to be checking is your fucking man. Who the fuck is your man anyway?” I asked her a little irritated.

“My man is Jay'von bitch!”

My heart dropped when I heard her say that shit, what was the point of him even coming all this way to find me; knowing that he got a whole nother bitch in NOLA. This niggah got some muh fuckin nerve, to expect me to choose between him or Tahj?

Nuh uhn. . . Hell nah, I'm not finto do that shit. I sure hope he enjoyed our little sex-scapade, because it will be a cold muh fuckin day in hell, before he can get another taste of this good good.

Fuck Jay’von; he doesn't have to worry about me anymore; but as for this bitch she is really trying my patience thought Mya as she could no longer hold her tongue as something in her snapped as she says,

“ Look here bitch, I ain't finna be called to many more fuckin bitches; as I said earlier; instead of you trying to check me, the 1 mother fucker, you should be checking is your mother fuckin man; so you can just miss me with that bull shit, & hop off my mother fuckin line bitch.” Says Mya as she hangs up the phone, before the woman on the other line could even reply back.

After that call Mya decided she needed to gather her bearings; she felt the need to cleanse her mind, body, and soul from the dirty things she did, and allowed Jay’von to do to her during the week when she was away.

So she decides to take a nice long hot shower and wash her hair, to remove any and all traces or stench of Jay’von from her body. She entered their master bathroom and turned on her shower then set the water temp; she made sure the water was as hot as she could stand it, then went back out the bathroom and gathered up her black silk camisole along with her matching black silk robe.

Then entered the bathroom, removed all her clothes; making sure to dump them in the dirty clothes hamper, then entered the shower; where she practically scrubbed her body raw. Once she was satisfied that she removed every trace of Jay’von from her body, she made sure to wash and condition her hair really good with her bath and body works cucumber melon shampoo and conditioner.