Chapter 4: Mixed Emotions

Jay's POV

Recap

Mya backed up even more, that's when I heard Tahj come to the door. "Babygirl, who is it?" He said. That's when he stepped up behind and we finally made eye contact with each other for the first time, and trust me, it won't be the last time either because little does he know I'm here to get MY girl back and I'm not leaving here without her. 

End of Recap

Smirking, I licked my lips looking at Mya. "I'm her man. Who is  you?" I said as rubbed down on my hairs looking at her. "What are you saying Jay'von? Are you crazy or something?" "Crazy for you baybeh. Can you please come with me for a minute?" I asked her as I stepped down them steps. 

I would slowly tell her how I feel. I wrote shit down on cards specially made before I came here. "What do you want? As you can see, I was busy before you showed your sorry ass here." Mya huffed as she stood by my car with her arms folded. Looking from the corner of my eye, I could see Tahj or whatever his name was, pissed at the situation, but I didn't give a fuck. I was determined on getting  my girl back. "Just have this will you?" I said as I handed her the card and some flowers. "Have a lovely day baybeh" I kissed her cheek as I passed her and walked over to the drivers side of my car and got in, driving off. 

Mya's POV

 Cleaning my cheek, I opened the card as I walked back upstairs

 Cleaning my cheek, I opened the card as I walked back upstairs. I was really nervous because to be truthful, seeing Jay today brought a lot of emotions. I was scared to open the card because I didn't know what to expect. "What's that he gave you?" Tahj asked me as I passed him. "Nothing!" "Nothing? And you got flowers? So you know him!" Tahj barked following behind me. Sighing, I was already confused as it is and didn't need this from him. "Tahj please!" I begged as I entered the bedroom taking a seat on the bed. "Fine" he huffed as he walked out. Opening the card, my hands trembled as my eyes moved to the words it contained. 

Mya my love, 

Baybeh I know I fucked up but I'm willing to fix it ma.  Just give me one more chance baby.  I love you so much, I can't afford to lose you baybeh

Reading that note brought all types of memories. Laying down, the tears flowed as I thought of what to do. Should I? 

Written By: kaylaThaPenHolda