Chapter 12: What The Fuck Is Going On?/Helping My Sister

Tahj POV

I've still been searching for Mya

I've still been searching for Mya. It's been a week and I now have my nigga Damien, helping me with it. Aaliyah is back home and she been asking about her mother. I don't know what to say. I've been telling her she went on a business trip. I'm going crazy. This is unlike Mya. Hearing my phone, I grabbed it quickly seeing my nigga calling.

"Sup bro? Anything on my girl?" I asked him as I answered the phone.

"Yes man. I've been driving around these streets and I see her with some nigga. Light skin nigga. You know him?"

"Fuck! Where at bruh?" I asked as my veins started popping out my neck. I knew exactly who he was talking about.
"They usually go to this one restaurant but I followed them to his address. I can give it to you"

"Please do."

"Aight I'll text it in a minute."

"thanks man. Appreciate it." I said

"No problem" he said as he hung up. Immediately I received the address a moment later. Gritting my teeth, I ran upstairs to my room and changed. I called Liyah's nanny as she came 10 minutes later and left the house. I am going to find out why right now.
⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

Jay's POV

Now that I have accomplished my mission here in New York and have my baybeh back, I think its right I go back home, with her of course

Now that I have accomplished my mission here in New York and have my baybeh back, I think its right I go back home, with her of course. Drew been blowing my phone up and I think its just fair I get back and help with the business. Tapping her ass as I squeeze it tight, "babeeee" she groaned into my chest as I chuckled and squeezed her harder. "stoppppp" she groaned some more. "wake up then mama" I slapped her ass as she jumped and got off me.

"Okay okay! I'm up nasty ass." She said rubbing her eyes. I laughed at her reaction before clearing my throat. "baybeh I got something to talk about with you." Looking at me with a pout, "it couldn't wait till I woke up? You had to wake me up!" "nope it couldn't baybeh!" I pulled her back on me. "What Jay'Von?" She whined looking at me.

"Its like that na?" "mhm" "oh! Anyway, baybeh I was thinking. Now that we back together, we should go back to Nola. I mean that's where we belong babygirl."

Mya's POV

I slid off his lap once he mentioned we should go back to New Orleans

I slid off his lap once he mentioned we should go back to New Orleans. I love Jay, I do. But there is a problem. I am engaged. And I haven't even contacted Tahj in a week. I know he's been contacting me and probably looking for me by now. Even my daughter would be worried by now. I know I'm not doing anything right but I got to talk to Tahj soon.

"Baby?" I hear him say. Looking at him, "yes? Oh sorry. Was in my thoughts for a minute."

"It's cool. So what you think?"

"um..... Baby listen. Before you came, I was engaged and I still am. I have a daughter with him and I can't just up and leave like that. I can call off the engagement to be with you, but my daughter, I can't just leave her baby. I've got to be in her life."

"Its fine baby. We can take her."

Sighing, "no baby. You don't understand. Tahj wants to be in her life too. And...... He's going to be very upset with me. I've been gone for a whole week and I haven't contacted him to tell him where I'm at. He's worried sick by now and probably looking for me thinking I'm missing when I'm here with..... You."

Getting up looking pissed with his veins showing out of his neck, "Mya Rachelle Brooks, what you saying?" He asked me looking at me dead in the eyes.

"I'm saying that I haven't talked to Tahj and my daughter in a week. They'll be looking for me Jay. I've been with you since the concert."

Calming down, "Its alright babygirl. We can go see-" Cut off by a loud bang on the door, we looked at each other and walked downstairs. Opening the door, I was shocked beyond belief. "Tahj?"
⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

Drew POV

I couldn't believe my sister stole drugs

I couldn't believe my sister stole drugs. After that revelation she made, I just shut down. I just couldn't face her at the time. I had to calm down, if not I'll do something I'll regret for the rest of my life. I had a child to raise, so I had to be rational here.

After a few days, I had called down from the anger. I decided to talk to her about what to do and how to make her stop cause the route she's taking is deadly. Sitting in the living room, I decided to call her. "CANDICE!" I yelled as I heard her footsteps.

"Yes bro. You called? " she said sitting in front of me.

"Yes I called you. I wanna talk to you."

"Okay. I'm listening."

"Candice listen, I'm going to help you settle this dude but you got to stop this drug addiction of yours. Its not good for you and it would not take you nowhere but to jail. I can help you get in rehab to help you with your addiction but you have to start with you to stop. You understand me?"

"Yes bro. I am really sorry. I didn't know. I am willing to change. And get into rehab. "

"Aight. So how much do you owe him?"

Sighing, "um, $3.5 Million"

Looking at her shaking my head, "I'll get that ready in a few days and we'll go pay him in full okay? That's all Candice. Think about what I said"

I got up and walked upstairs. I couldn't believe she owns that much but I gotta help my sister. A man's gotta do what he's gotta do.