Chapter 8: I Finally Got My Baybeh Back

Mya's POV

I was excited to go to this concert tonight

I was excited to go to this concert tonight. I had already settled things with Tahj and he was chilling on the balcony smoking a joint. Aaliyah has been with her grandmother and won't be coming back till next week. I miss my baby but I need this time alone for a while. As I finished getting ready, I looked myself in the mirror and smiled as I looked good. I don't know who we are going to see but I hope it's someone good and someone I like. 

Walking out of the room and to the balcony, I stepped behind him rubbing his shoulder, "I'm ready babe

Walking out of the room and to the balcony, I stepped behind him rubbing his shoulder, "I'm ready babe."  He turned and looked at me as he licked his lips, "sexy. I love it. Have fun baby. I'mma miss you." He puckered his lips at me as I leaned in and pecked him. "I'll miss you too baby" 

As I left him, I walked out the house as I saw Cyn's car pulling up. Just on time. She is always punctual. I got in as she drove off.

"You excited?" She glanced at me and glanced back at the road

"Yeah, but I wished I knew who was performing" I chuckled.

"It's a surprise." She laughed. 

"Okay" I joined in as silence took over the car. 

We got to the Apollo, I guess it's where the concert was taking place. It was packed as it was because we couldn't find a parking space. Whoever this singer was, must've been a top artist to fill this place up like this. 

We finally found a parking spot and got out as we walked in, showing our tickets. We walked to our seats as I was shocked to where we were heading. Front row seats? As I sat down, I couldn't believe who I saw next to me. Jay'von? I stood up instantly. 

"What is this? Some type of setup?" I looked between him and Cyn. 

"No baby. I planned everything." Jay'von said sighing. 

Jay's POV

I don't know if I did the right thing or not but I'll try to explain myself right now because at this point, Mya looks furious than ever and it's not what I want

"Mya please sit down. I'll explain everything." I begged as I grabbed her gently and sat her down. 
"I planned everything. I called your sister to bring you here. Remember when we were together and you always told me you wanted to come to Trey Songz's concert? I did listen mama and I kept that to heart. I knew you would want to come here one day and I just wanted to make it happen. I love you Mya. I love you so much. I know I messed up baybeh. Fucked up. I'm truly sorry for everything. I can't live without you baby. My nights are restless. My days are troublesome. All I think about is you. Just give me another chance baby. Please. " I got on my knees before her as I broke down. 

"Jay'von" I felt her lift my chin up as I looked in her eyes and saw tears. "Yes baybeh" I dried my tears. 

"You did this all for me?" 

"I did baybeh." 

"I have forgiven you Jay and I-" she looked down but I tilted her chin back up. 

"What's wrong baby?" 

"I love you too Jay. But what about Tahj?" She said sobbing in her hands. 

I took her in an embrace as I kissed her forehead, "that would take care of itself baybeh. We'll cross that bridge when we get there." 

"Okay" she said sniffling in my chest. 

"I love you baybeh and that's all that matters."

"I love you too Jay'von" 

We enjoyed the concert as Mya went wild. He obviously picked on her to go on stage with him and I couldn't be more happier for her. Meeting him was chill and he made Mya feel welcomed giving her a gift. I am glad I did do this. Cause at the end of the day, I got my baybeh back and I couldn't be more happier.