Ch 39. Love You Forever.

Start from the beginning

Rosé stands up on wobbly feet, but manages to keep balance. A big smile appears on her face as she rides the small wave.

"I'm doing it!" Rosé smiles throwing her hands up in the air.

"Whoo!! Go baby go!" Lisa laughs watching her from her own board.

Eventually Rosé loses balance and falls into the water but she's happy none the less.

•••

Jennie stood up on her paddle board with Jisoo sitting on it with her.

"Are you gonna stand up now?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo shakes her head furiously looking down at the water. She was just a little scared. About whatever ocean creatures lurked below them and it was inhibiting her swimming skills.

Which is why Jennie insisted she wear a life Jacket.

"Please?"

Jisoo shakes her head again making Jennie sigh loudly.

"Then you give me no choice."

Jennie starts rocking the paddle boat from side to side making Jisoo scream.

"JENNIE! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!"

"Only if you stand up," Jennie says continuing her torture.

"HAJIMA!"

Jisoo was clutching onto Jennie's legs as the board shook back and forth.

"We're gonna fall in," Jennie sing songs.

"AAHHHHH!! PLEASE DONT EAT ME MR SHARK! I TASTE BAD!!" Jisoo says standing up and hugging Jennie tightly.

She doesn't even notice when Jennie stops rocking the board.
Her eyes were tightly closed as her death grip remained on Jennie.

"Well, I'd have to disagree on that last statement." Jennie smirks making Jisoo open her eyes.

She glares and starts hitting Jennie. "ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!ASSHOLE!" She shouts.

Jennie falls into the water, pretending it was Jisoo's fault, making Jisoo's eyes widen.

"Oh my god! JENNIE! COME BACK I DIDNT MEAN IT!" Jisoo cries. "I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!" She leans over the edge in attempt to look trough the water for Jennie. "Please come back."

Jennie pops her head out of the water and kisses Jisoo's lips with a peck, pulling back with a smile.

"Y-your alive?"

"Of course I am silly." Jennie chuckles. "What was that you said about loving me?" She teases.

"Nothing." Jisoo averts her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Jennie asks.

"Yes..." She mutters.

"Okay then," Jennie sighs teasingly. "I guess I'll just go back under to live with the sharks."

"NO!" Jisoo shouts grabbing her hand, making Jennie raise her brows. "Come back up here.." She mumbles.

Jennie smiles and pulls herself back onto the paddle board. "Can I help you?"

Jisoo just hugs her and Jennie lets out a soft chuckle. "You're an asshole...an asshole that I love."

Jennie pats the back of her life jacket. "I'm your asshole." She smiles.

•••

The group of friends had spent a large majority of their day at the beach, catching sun rays and ocean waves. Up until Sorn and her friends had to go.