Chapter 10- The Confession

Hii little fishies or lovelies, (now going to call you guys that, in honor of Swedish fish- my favorite junk food) (OR SHOULD I CHANGE IT?)

I am currently listening to Why Try by Ariana Grande, and you should too. I've decided to finally update and I know it's been a year, and a lot has changed for me. I am currently going through a lot of stress, I have to keep up my grades, cause I am in line for being valedictorian, but now it is summer, so I will be able to post something. I'm sorry for making you lovelies wait so longggg. :[

Well, here it is! I'm going to edit my chapters from the beginning cause my writing style has changed so much. I can't believe I started this book so many years ago and never finished. :/  I'M SORRY.

__________________________________________________________________

Today I decided to spend the whole day with Jake, doing everything that we could possibly think of. Well to a limit.

I for one thing, was not going to allow him to force me to drink soda. I know, it sounds weird. Why would Liz bring up soda in the conversation that she is solely having with herself cause she's a little... nuts. And it's because a whole other side of me comes out. The. Bad. Side.

Well, if you were wondering what that bad side consists of, it's me burping constantly. And I kinda act drunk but only when it comes to the general concept associated with drinking. Which is to do stupid things. (Which is why I've never drunk alcohol and hopefully never will.)

-Flashback-

"Hey Liz. Do you want soda?  It's coke, and it tastes soooo good. I promise you that my mommy won't tell your mommy. I know she doesn't let you drink it. Why doesn't she let you drink it? Is it bad? It doesn't taste bad. " He said as he continued sipping the coke.

"I'm your best friend, right? Drink it for me then Liz. Pleaseeeee."

"It's bad for me because then I have hiccups. I don't want to hiccup. But if you say I should then I will. I trust you Cha. Can you give me some?"

Eight-year-old Chase hands over the whole bottle of coke to eight year old Liz.

"Here you go. It tastes good. You'll like it Liz. You'll love itttttt."

Liz takes the whole bottle and drinks the soda all at once.

"Hmmm. I - hiccups - love it! Let's go to the park! -hiccups -"

"But Liz, our mommys' said that they won't let us go now. It's dark outside, and you're scared of the dark, remember?"

"It's mommy, she's gonna be fine with us going outside. And you'll protect me if any bad guy comes, right?"- hiccups

"Yes, I always will, just like i'll always love you." Chase said as he leaned closer to Liz.

"Eewwww. I don't to be your girlfriend -hiccups- Cha, I want to be your-hiccups- best friend. It's not the same thinggggg!" Liz said as she started playing with her new favorite toy, iron man. She had been quite obsessed with the red-and yellow action figure, for a while now, thinking that there was a possibility that she would one day become iron man- or iron woman.

"I know Liz, I was just joking. We're just friends and always will be. I like a girl already, her names Samantha. She's so pretty."

"Ugh. -hiccups- is that all  you think she is? She's not smart? If I were you Cha, - hiccups- I would look for a smart girl, being pretty is not-hiccups- everything. Mommy said that "outer beauty-hiccups- does not last long, it's the inner -hiccups- beauty that counts."