Chapter 8: Back to normal... kind of. =D

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! ={D

Chapter 8:

It's finally Friday! The one day of the week that I truly love. Because, you know, it's a school day but you have the weekend to look forward to, a whole 2-day break! Hooray! So i've decided to spend this whole weekend with my two best friends Chase and Jake. Just so that they can start bonding together themselves, so it isn't awkward. Though i highly doubt it wouldn't be with Chase and his stupid sarcastic comments. 

And for some reason, I find Jake to be.... something that words can't even express. He's just so kind, and i can't imgaine being anywhere without him. I followed him the other day, i don't know, he just was so sweet to this little girl who was crying, and i was like "awwwwww". Boy am I turning girly... 

I just had to follow him and the little girl, he took her to the icecream shop nearby the park. Does that make me stalkerish? Probably. Oh well. It's totally worth it. (Now that my fellow people, is the girl in me showing.)

"Honey, get ready for school! Your going to be late if you don't get up now!"

Oh mom... sweet, sweet mom. She came back from that "business trip" today at like 2 am. When I asked her about it she said that she was too tired to talk about it. I really don't understand what business trip she would go to, she's a chef. I'll just talk about it later.  Anywho, what was she talking about? Oh, something about being late for school. Late for school? Oh my grass, i'm going to be late for school! I quickly got off the bed ( no matter how hard it was to be seperated from it) and ran to the bathroom. Sadly, my face hit the door.

"WILL! GET THE FUDGE OUT OF THIS BATHROOM RIGHT NOW! I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AND I, UNLIKE YOU CARE!" I screamed while knocking on the door repeatedly. 

"Then why didn't you wake up before princess if you really cared about school ?" I want to choke him right now. Calm down Liz, calm down. You have to deal with your annoying older brother the right way. Through communication, and once in a while a beating.... with a phone..... in my dreams.

"What are you doing anyway? Other than trying to get on my last nerve."

"Do you really want me to specify for you baby sis? Fine, if you wish. I am currently-"

"NO, HECK TO THE NO! Just get out of the bathroom please!" 

"You asked, but fine, since I like you a little i'll open the door. Here." The door opened, and I pushed him out of there as soon as I possibly could.

"Finally, now I can get ready. First thing though, a shower." 

I quickly took a shower, did everything I needed to and put on my clothes. A simple hoodie with my jeans, just the way i liked it. Just when I got a text message from Chase.

-Chase_yabuddy-

Come down Liz (or should I say Liz #1, you know cause of my car, fudge this.) Come down.=P

Oh Chase. I grabbed everything, and ran downstairs, totally unaware of the fact that I almost made my older brother fall down the stairs. Reminder: Later on say sorry to your brother, you know, before he kills you first.

"Do you want a ride? I can give you one, after all i am you older, wiser, smarter, better looking, kinder brother-"

"It's okay Will, Chase is giving me a ride, and yes, if you were wondering, we made up. And bye mom!" 

Once I stepped into his car, I punched Chase in the shoulder. Lightly, but still punched.

"What was that for?"

"That was for being the douchebag you normally are, and, because i just felt like hurting someone today after what happened in the morning.

" "Why is it always me? What happened today, anyways?"