Chapter 7: Forgiven

Liz's POV

"And the answer is -3/36. Done. I'm hungry. Time to go to McDonalds!" I said as I quickly put on my jacket, grabbed my keys, etc.

I haven't eaten in like thirty minutes and, I'm starving. There is no good food at home so why not go to a nearby McDonalds?!? I know I might get heavier but look at me, I weigh 106 pounds! (I know right! Gained 10 pounds! Woo hoo!)

I quickly got out of the house and while walking realized that my phone was ringing.

Dammit! I decided to pick up. Why was mom calling me? " Hey. It's mom. I have to go on a urgent business trip that might take a while, so I won't be home for a while. I'll try to come home as soon as possible, but I can't promise anything. I won't see you later, so I just wanted to say bye. Bye sweetie." And then she hung up.

What was going on? Why did my mom call all of a sudden without explaining herself properly? Is it really a business trip? Why did she sound frustrated? Probably. Mom wouldn't lie to me. Ever since mom and dads separation she has always told me the truth.

That reminds me, how is dad? I haven't really talked to him in awhile. Is everything okay with him? I have so much to think about. What if-

God, there was a truck heading straight toward me. I wasn't moving, my feet were stuck to the ground. Move feet, move!

I stood there frozen. I'm going to die! All of a sudden a pair of arms hugged my waist and took me to the other end of the street.

" Shit! You could have killed yourself Liz! Do you know how dangerous it is to just stand there! What if you got hit by the truck? Huh? What would happen to me?! Are you listening to me?" Someone screamed at me. It was no one other than Chase.

A part of me wanted to scream back saying that he shouldn't care! I'm a fu**ing stubborn b***h, remember? But I know that he cared about me. We have been friends forever and he wouldn't suddenly just hate me. Unless I did something really bad to him. Which I clearly haven't.

All that came out though was "I'm sorry."

"You should be. Do you know how it feels to all of a sudden see someone you love committing suicide?"

Seriously? Why in the world would I commit suicide? I would never conclude that to be my decision to a problem.

" I didn't want to commit suicide! Do I look like a person who would do that? Really?" I asked.

Chase suddenly laughed, his angelic laugh. Oh, how I missed that. Why is he laughing though?

Oh. I know why. We were arguing about something like suicide which isn't a word in my dictionary right after an event like that happened. We both also saw people staring at us because it looked like we were hugging and snogging on the street. I started laughing as well.

He stopped for a second, and then spoke seriously. "I am seriously sorry about everything."

Maybe I should forgive him. He did just save my life. No. I need time.

" I am partially forgiving you. You have to truly earn my trust back and then I would forgive you fully. You know me, you know that I need time."

He smiled. " I'll wait, and I'll truly earn your trust back fully. Now lets get up and go to my house. I bought a new game that we should so play."

"What game?"

" Halo 4."

" That isn't that new." Chase glared at me and I laughed.

"Fine. But I'm going to beat you Chase. I can bet on it."

" You wish barbie."

"I don't even have blonde hair!" I said while smiling.

" Who cares! Come on, lets go."

And then we finally reached his house. We were currently playing Halo 4.

" Ha ha! I'm a better player than you. " I yelled to him while playing.

"Pfft. As if." He said.

" Beat you. Hey, I'm hungry. " I didn't even get to go to McDonalds. Great!

" Want my famous Lasgana?" Chase offered.

If there is one thing other than football that Chase was good at, it is making Lasagna. It tastes like Heaven on a plate.

"Yes! I've missed that so much!"

"I've missed you Liz. I have." Chase said while smiling at me.

Me too Chase. Me too.

_________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short! Like really short! Just have been so busy with school, that I forgot to update any story.

Well, hope you guys like it! Liz and Chase are friends again! Poor Jake.

He's not the only one that has her now. Chase is back.

Please...

Vote....

Fan...

Comment....

If you like! Got to go but bye!

Amina xoxo :)