Chapter 5: I'm sorry

Liz's POV

24. Yes, 24 messages all having the same meaning.

One of them:

I'm sorry. Truly sorry. I can't live without you.

Another:

I know your mad at me and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you not to be friends with Jake. I regret everything. I need you Liz.

Might as well show another, the most interesting one.

- Liz. I know that you won't forgive me now, and I'm willing to wait. No- not willing to but I will wait. You mean a lot to me, and ever since this whole incident it made me think about... Something. I still haven't found a solution yet though... Please. I need you more then you could ever imagine. Be my nerdy, psychopathic, smiling, sarcastic, friend. Best friend again. 

Oh and don't forget the 15 calls he made to me. He even tried to convince my parents to tell me to forgive him.

Like I would. He pushed it to the limit.

Stupid Chase.

The fact that he thought I was like one of his dumb girlfriends listening to and loving his every action. I do not forgive someone just by getting texts and phone calls. You have to truly earn my trust and friendship back. Earn.

I decided to take a walk outside, you know to calm myself down. Or else this house would probably be on fire. And no one would want that.

I stepped outside and felt a warm breeze. The sky was prefect, a mix of so many colors. Blue, purple, yellow, and on.

I walked through the streets not really concentrating on where I was going. All that I really knew was that I needed to get away from everything. Just relax.

Fortunately, I found a tree that stood out to me. It's misshapen branches stood out like a sore thumb. Usually, trees are like that, but this tree just had this pull on me. I needed to sit near that tree, and refresh my mind.

No other tree seemed to interest me.

I sat there and felt this sudden feeling of safety, and comfort. Is that weird?

Feeling safety from being near a tree?

"Didn't expect to see you here. The tree is beautiful right? Or is that weird to ask?"

Someone spoke, taking me out of my trace. It was a teenager, a cute teenager that looks like he was my age.

"Huh? Yeah, it is beautiful." Was all that came out of my mouth.

"You know, my grandfather planted this tree 63 years ago with his father. My brother and I visited this tree practically every day when we were younger from our home which was miles away. It is a part of our family's history. We love it to death."

" Wow. That's nice. By the way my name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth Marcellus."

" My name is Will Johanson, and I'm 17."

Ooh, just a year older than me.  No, I need to stop with this boy crazy nonsense. He's just hot, that's all.

"I'm 16, and I go to Trent High. You?"

" Me too, I recently moved here so yeah I go there too."

" That's crazy, because I have a friend who just moved here too and shares the same last name. His name is Jake Johanson. Do you by any chance know him?" I asked, my eyes filled wih curiosity.

" Actually, I do. He is my brother. My younger brother. He got his looks from me."  

He said while laughing like an angel.

Isn't this such a small world? Who knew I could meet the two amazing Johanson brothers?

Now that I think about it, they seem to really look alike, he just looks a little more mature than Jake. He also has a more toned body then Jake. But who cares? They both are gorgeous either way.

" This is such a small world, don't you think? Well I have to go, but I have a feeling we are going to see each other another day so I'm not going to say goodbye. Simply, see you later. So see ya!" I said while getting up and walking away.

" See you another day pretty girl! By the way, once in awhile take your glasses off, I have a feeling you'll look cuter." He said while giving me an award winning smirk.

Uggh. Why are the Johanson brothers so attractive?

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry I made this chapter so short, forgive me.

Another hot manly character I see, what will poor Liz have to go through now?