"Did you find them?"

"No, but I found this." You said. He read it.

"On their own?" Connor questioned.

"I guess...?" You said, confused.

"That is a very smart wolf." Connor said.

"Come on, I bet I can track them to where they went." You said. He smiled.

"That's another good way to test your scanners." He said. You chuckled.

"Let's go!" You said. You scanned for DNA prints. You saw Snow's DNA, but then the trail disappeared. You hummed, thinking of what to try next. You scanned for heat signatures. You grinned. Heated paw prints. 

Reconstructing...

Snow hopped onto Nova's back and they left together. You smiled.

"Find something?" Connor asked.

"I've got the trail. Follow me." You said. You both headed out. As you walked together you felt Connor gently grab your hand. You smiled. You kissed his cheek and he smiled at you. 

"It's a nice day today." Connor said. You nodded.

"I haven't been out n awhile. This is a good chance to walk around again." You said. He nodded.

"You're going to need exercise to regain whatever strength you lost while you were being treated." He said. You nodded.

"Well, this is a good start then." You said. You both walked side by side together. You looked around and enjoyed the sights, even if they were just everyday things you could see basically anywhere. You sighed happily. Connor smiled at you.

"(Y/n)."

"Hm?"

"I still think you look beautiful...even if you have scars." You blushed, but smiled.

"Thanks Connor." You replied. You both kept going, continuing your search for your pets.

Nova's POV

I trotted along with Sumo beside me and Snow on my shoulders. We arrived at the park. I smiled, tail wagging happily. Sumo's tail started wagging too. 

"Let's go mess around with the giant spinning wheel!" Sumo said. I barked happily as we raced over there. Snow and Sumo hopped on and using my front legs, I grabbed onto the bar and began to push. Once I got it going I hopped on. We howled in delight while Snow was meowing happily. Once it stopped spinning, we hopped off. Sumo fell flat onto his belly, dizzy. He let out a low whine of confusion. We laughed. He got back onto his paws and we all ran around together. Snow was pretty fast actually.

I spotted the swing and I got an idea.

"Hey guys! Watch this!" I barked. They watched as I pelted toward the swings. I leaped and landed belly first onto the swing and it went back and forth and back again. I laughed and they laughed along. I plopped onto the ground after pushing myself off. The humans were looking at us as if we were crazy. I didn't care. I was having a blast!

Sumo spotted a man made pond. He barked happily. 

"I'm hot! Let's get cooled off!" He said. I barked in agreement. We ran over to it with Snow bounding after us. We both leaped and and plunged into the water nose's first. We surfaced and swam around barking happily. Snow poked the water with her paw, unsure.

"Come on Snow! It's only a little water!" I said.

"It can't hurt you!" Sumo agreed.

"If you didn't know, cats don't like water." She called from the bank.

"I jumped off a boat into the water! It's what kept me alive!" I barked.

"Besides, we drink it all the time!" Sumo added.

"I'm still on milk!" She meowed, ears back.

"I overheard Kent say our bodies are made up of mostly water!" I said.

"See? You have water inside you anyway!" Sumo I agreed. She sighed.

"Okay..." She backed up and then ran and launched herself. She yowled as she plunged into the pond. She surface with a gasp. She swam toward us, her little legs working hard to keep her afloat. "I-It's chilly!" She squeaked.

"It's not so bad once you get used to it." Sumo said. We all swam around for a bit before Sumo and Snow started getting tired. I didn't tire as easily, but I did want a break. We all climbed out of the water and Snow began to clean herself. Me and Sumo nodded to each other. Were shook our pelts like crazy and she shrieked in surprise. Her fur fluffed up to twice her size and me and Sumo fell onto our back, laughing our tails off. She glared at us.

"Very funny." She grumbled. She shook herself off and we all relaxed under a shady tree together. We talked with each other until I heard a loud whistle.

"(Y/n)?" I questioned. I stood up and padded toward the sound. I spotted all three of our owners. I smiled.

"Human patrol." Sumo said, padding up beside me.

"Time to go home I guess." Snow agreed.

"I'm proud of (Y/n)! She used her new android abilities to find us! I guess this was a good day for everyone!" I said. Snow climbed up my tail and onto my back. We all bounded over to them. Connor picked up Snow and pet her. Hank pet Sumo. (Y/n) pet my head. I panted happily. She chuckled.

"Glad we found you three. You guys should wait for us to have fun." She said. I whined apologetically. 

"Let's get home. Sorry about that, Hank." Connor said.

"Ah, it's fine. Even pets need off days I guess." He replied.

"See ya Hank!" (Y/n) called to him.

"Later you two!" Hank called back.

"Bye Sumo!" Me and Snow called.

"See you soon guys!" He barked back. With that said, we all headed home.