two of a kind

.:raven p.o.v:.

"raven get up, were going to diagon ally."my mum yelled outside of my door."sheesh I'm already up you dont have to yell."I yell back even know she is still outside my door.

In the madison family we like to wake people up by yelling right outside there door.EVERY morning. Ya so if your a guest and don't know that we like to yell you get quite a shock.

I got out of bed and took a shower.I got out and got dressed in my black combat boots, white skinny jeans, a batman crop top. I straightened my hair and put a black bennie on top.

I turned eleven a few months ago and I finally get to go to hogwarts.Did I forget to mention that I'm a witch.Ya I am, the madisons are a pureblood family.We are richer than the malfoys,yet my father knows allot more people at the ministry than malfoy sr. does.

But we like muggles and muggle borns.We treat them like one of our own.We are called blood traitors by the malfoys and other purebloods because we don't act like we are so much superior than muggles.We don't give a shit.We proud of who we are.

Anyway let me tell you about myself.I'm eleven, I have blonde hair,blue eyes, tan, long legs.I love muggle music.I play guitar and I sing.

"I'm here bow down to my presence."I said jokingly. My older brother Brandon bowed down."You do know that i was joking right brandon?"I ask rolling my eyes.

Wait Brandon, my eyes go wide and I back up to him."OMG, BRANDON YOUR HERE!"I yell at him.Brandon already graduated hogwarts and works in the department of mysteries at the ministry of magic.

"Yes did you think I would miss, going with you to your first diagon ally visit that is just for you.Hell no I wouldn't.Im also going with you to the train station tomorrow too. "he said very calmly but with a lot of hang gestures like he did when we were little.I squealed and ran and hugged him.Our parents just watched us and smiled.

My family is the last of the Madisons.The rest of our family died or was murdered in the last wizarding war.

"Tell sparkles what you want for breakfast so that we can hurry and go to diagon ally."My dad said making a face at sparkles.Sparkles is my house elf.I got her when I turned three.

I leaned down and whispered what I wanted was chocolatechip waffles with chocolate syrup and regular sryrup with strawberries.

I looked up with a mischievous look in my eyes."Oh no, what did you ask for?"brandon asks.After he asks sparkles brings out what I asked for and my brother and father rolls his eyes as my mother scolds me for what I asked for.

I finished and ran upstairs to brush my teeth.I was walking down the many stairs in the madison masion."To DIAGON ALLY WAIT HOW ARE WE GETTING THERE?"I asked/yelled."WE ARE GOING BY FLOW NETWAORK!"my mum yells back.

"sheesh you didn't have to yell at me I'm right here."I than start to laugh because I came up behind them without making a noise so my brother screamed like a girl.

"Oh I call going first." I say walking into the fireplace and grabbing the powder my mum had."DIAGON ALLY!!"I yell as loud as I can.

I get there and wait for the rest of them.They get out of the fireplace rubbing there ears."YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCREAM IT THAT LOUD YOU KNOW."my brother yells at me.

"I KNOW THAT BUT I LIKE ANNOYING YOU TO NO END !" I yell back we got strange looks."Oh PISS OFF"we yell at the same time than laughing untill we turn to our parents.We instantly stop and look at the ground.

"Okay we are going to Gringotts first, then the robe shop,than everything else."my mum saids.My brother and I look at each other and smirk.We turn and start walking to gringotts.