Sujatha: but she was not there when ur operation was going on?

Sanskar; she didn't have strength to see me in that condition, that's why she preferred to punish the person who tried to kill me rather than crying.
Then I told them how Swara saved me when anant tried to kill me,nd Swara punished him for that.

" From your point of view it may be wrong that she left me in hospital alone just to punish him but being a wife,its not only necessary to be with me, it's also duty of wife to punish the person who is reason of pain to his husband..,Nd she did that.,
There was not  a single day Swara never cared for me, she was always there.,but she always try to hide her emotions in her heart. She loves me.,she loves me a lot.
She never did wrong to you ,to uttara, to anyone. She cares for everyone but never show.  You have only seen her attitude,arrogance but I had seen her broken,nd it broke me,. Cause I love her too.. I was not able to see her broken,. On that day,when I was dying, Nd Swara came to save me,.my heart felt a sudden relief,n d I was sure that I won't die, Nd when she cried for me confessing her love, I felt my heart got its beat,.may be I loved her,.but I realized it now,. She had already her place in my heart., Whether you noticed or not, she is changed,.Nd I m not gonna push her in same darkness again.
Just because she didn't showed ,it doesn't mean that she don't love me. Like wise,.if she didn't kept fast for me,.it doesn't imply that she don't know duty of wife. I m not concerned about it, by keeping fast my life will be longer but she already saved my life,. Nd for our concern mom,u always give priority to culture,nd today u are talking to divorce her, breaking the pious relationship of marriage,. Seriously,i m too disappointed with u,. Just for once u could have talked Swara, I know she might have done this too for me,. Because for her,my happiness is important,. But u didn't,u just came to Priya,."

Nd Priya,.I don't know what to say, I m sorry, whatever was in between us is over, once we were together but now we are not,.you are not at fault but now Swara is in my heart., We were not meant to be together,. When Swara threatened me to marry her,that time u told to marry her,nd try to move on, but now I m saying pls move on, cause I already have,i can't leave her,.I m sorry.."

Priya; no Sanskar,. I m sorry, I should have understood it, I was away from u but when aunty and uttara told me ,u were not happy in this marriage Nd,. ( Sigh)Let it be,.you are right,we are not meant to be together, you are in her destiny,not mine,.  I promise u Sanskar, I will try to move on. be happy with Swara,. She is indeed best for you. Her love is selfless, that I can feel.,
Saying this Priya went from there,.
Sanskar look at sujatha and uttara Nd nods unbelievably,. Then go from there,.
Sujatha and uttara were sad after knowing all that from Sanskar. They felt really bad for Swara Nd guilty for doing this without knowing reality..
Sanskar was frustrated,.he came and sit in car,. Sujatha and uttara also came and sat. Sanskar drive the car,without saying anything.

Flashback end;..

Sanskar;( monologue) I don't know so much happened today, after knowing reality from Tina,u so wanted to talk to Swara, but then... Ahh,. But now tomorrow I m definitely going to talk to her, I don't know whether she will confess or not but it's enough,.if she is stubborn, I m also the same,. I won't let her suffer more, I will confess her..

Sanskar came inside room Nd sees her sleeping, then he got a call from Laksh about some important office work. He then took laptop Nd do work ,after sometime,he also sleep on sofa only,.

Morning;
Swara sleep disturbed by the sunrays,.she open her eyes,nd sees herself covered with comforter and lying properly but she slept in sitting position,she remember,.then  her eyes caught him. He was sleeping on sofa,. She smiled but then remembered last night,.Nd her smile faded,. She mentality slap herself for again thinking something which is not in her destiny. Then she get up slowly not wanting to disturb his sleep.

Sanskar slept late so he was sleeping till now,nd Swara woke up early.
Swara got ready,.Nd went downstairs.
Sujatha and uttara were sitting in hall, and lost in their thoughts. Swara came and sees them but it only remember her what they said last night. She choose to be silent. She goes and took newspaper, she was reading it, when Maria came to her,.
Maria ; ma'am, coffee or green tea?
Swara; ( calmly) nothing,. I don't need anything,. I m fine.
Maria; but ma'am...
Swara;( look at her) I said, I m fine,.
Maria nods nd go.
Sujatha and uttara sees this,they were confused by her behavior, she was calm, and secondly without coffee her day never start nd today she was denying saying she don't want anything.
Sujatha was going to say something but then someone came, it was Mr. Roy.
Swara sees him,.
Mr. Roy ; good morning SG ma'am..
Swara; morning Mr. Roy...pls have seat
Mr. Roy take seat,.
Swara; have u done it?
Mr. Roy; yes ma'am,. Here is the papers,.
Swara; thank you, u did it on such a short notice.
Mr. Roy nods.
Swara sees the papers,.
Mr. Roy; ma'am,. I have important hearing,i will collect this paper in evening if u don't mind.
Swara nods,. Mr. Roy left.
Then only Sanskar came downstairs,. His face was blank,.

Swara sees him with pain in her eyes,.but compose herself nd immediately look away which was noticed by Sanskar,. She don't wanted to break in front of him. It was already tough to handle herself.
Swara; it's good that u came Mr. Maheshwari,. I was coming to u only,.
Sanskar;( coming toward her) why? Do u have something to tell? Something that you should have told me but you didn't,.( anger could be felt in his word)

( Why is Sanskar angry,..?🤔)

Swara got little confused but jerk it,.; Umm.. nothing much, here is the papers, please sign them,.

Sanskar; what papers?( Taking the papers)
Sujatha nd uttara were also confused,.
Swara;(avoiding to look into his eyes) DIVORCE PAPERS..!!!

To be continued......

Precap: Sanskar reaction.....
Sanskar confrontation to Swara,...........
.
.
.
Nd..
.
Swasan first kiss..😚😉😉

That's all for today's update.. will be back with next soon. Nd one more thing,.I won't be able to publish tomorrow, as I have some work.. so will be busy.
Take care...bye guys...