"Hyung? Are you even listening to me?" Jungkook waves his hands before Jin's face. Jin shook his head to wake up from his daydream "I'm sorry what did you say?"
Jungkook just shook his head in understanding " I was asking if you maybe want to go to the concert too, of course only if we get tickets."
Jin shook his head no "No, you guys can go but I don't think I'll come, I'm saving some money at the moment and I have work at that time where the concert is."

Jin worked at an expensive restaurant in Seoul, (Namjoon didn't know that, because if Jin would tell him Namjoon would make him quit because he always said he earned enough money for both of them and that Jin didn't have to work, but Jin loves his job and he was sure if he would stay at home all the time he would go insane, he would think too much about Namjoon and their relationship and all their problems.) but he only worked there on Monday, Thursday and Friday and the concert was on a Saturday, so the reason he didn't want to come was that last time he went to a concert of Namjoon, Namjoon had seen him and wasn't all too happy about it. He was angry that Jin didn't tell him that he'd come and that Jin would suffocate him. Jin knew that Namjoon didn't mean it like that, that Namjoon loved him and it was the fear that spoke through him. The thing that Jin feared was, how often he had to remind himself that Namjoon loved him.

Later that day, Jin was standing in the kitchen humming along to a song that played on the radio
as he cooked dinner, Monie was sleeping on the couch and rain was pouring on the windows, it was about 6 pm when he was finally finished with cooking, he cooked some Kimichi-jjigae put some in his plate and then made his way to Monie on the couch. His mom would probably pass out when she would see that Jin was eating dinner on the couch and usually Jin wouldn't do that, but it was no one here to see and he wanted some company, even if it was just his dog.

He turned on the TV while starting to eat, it was an interview with Namjoon and Jin couldn't keep from smiling, he was so proud of his boyfriend. The younger finally lived the way he dreamed about since middle school. Namjoon was wearing some glasses that looked awesome on him together with a white turtleneck and a black jacket (in Jin's opinion he was a whole snack).

(I'm sorry I had to

(I'm sorry I had to...😂)

(this is what he looks like)

The interviewer asked the same questions as all the other interviews Namjoon did before, he introduced his album, how he feels now that he is so successful and how he can stay so humble. One question caught Jin's attention, the interviewer asked Namjoon if he heard about the singer Sunmi, saying that she really likes Namjoon and his music and if he could imagine dating her.
Namjoon smiled at the camera and said that they are already great friends but that he can't imagine having a relationship right now because he wants to focus on his career and his upcoming tour.

The interviewer thanked Namjoon for coming and said his goodbye when suddenly the front door opened. Jin hurriedly stood up and then ran to the door to throw himself in Namjoon's arms. The younger didn't expect that so he stumbled a few steps back but he got his balance back quickly and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist to secure him.
"Welcome home" Jin mumbled into Namjoon's neck, still not wanting to let the younger go.
Namjoon just laughed deeply because his boyfriend was too cute for the world.

Namjoon let Jin down slowly only to get pulled into a kiss by him. The kiss was without tongue or anything just their lips sliding against the other in the most perfect way. As if both of their full lips were made for the other. Namjoon was focused on the kiss and his boyfriend in his arms when he tasted something salty in their kiss, he opened his eyes to see that tears were streaming down Jin's face. He broke the kiss to wipe the tears away "Hey, hey Jinie, I'm here now, everything is okay, you're not alone." He whispered to calm him down and it seemed to work, the tears stopped to stream down his face and his breathing became more even.

"I-I just mis-ssed you so much..." Jin stuttered overwhelmed with all his emotions, he hadn't seen Namjoon for almost a week and to know that his boyfriend wasn't far away but he still couldn't see him drove him crazy.
Jin was the guilt in Namjoon's eyes as he said "I know baby and I'm sorry, so sorry. I love you so much. It drove me insane to read all your messages and still I couldn't reply because of work." Namjoon pulled him onto his chest again, holding him as if his life depended on it he mumbled "I'm sorries" and "I love yous" into his hair.

After both of them calmed down and Namjoon greeted Monie, they moved to the kitchen so Namjoon could have dinner. Jin sat in Namjoon's lap at the dining table feeding the younger, it almost felt like they were a normal couple and it was a beautiful feeling for Jin. The room was filled with Jin's giggles as they joked around like little kids. It wasn't always like this, of course ,the younger missed him as much as Jin missed him but as Namjoon was stressed out he was sometimes in a not so good mood and he would argue with Jin and the older understood because Namjoon's job was anything but easy.

Today Namjoon seemed to be in a good mood, and so they spent the rest of the night cuddling and kissing until they fell both asleep, Jin enjoying the presence of the other as he didn't had to sleep alone. Monie joined them as he made himself comfortable at the foot of the bed. And so they all fell asleep Jin with his head on Namjoon's chest and the taller's arms wrapped around him.

-•-

So I'm finally starting this fan fiction after almost two months😂

What do you think till now? Feedback is always appreciated

Check out my profile for other fan fictions

~minie