Day&Night 2

" therefore to make up for it he lightly kissed the bridge of Sungjae's nose before leaving to sleep at his own bed."

Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

The very next morning arrives and Sungjae wakes up along with Ilhoon due to the sun rays illuminating parts of the room and their faces. The moment sungjae opens his eyes, he flushes a bright red shade on his cheeks and nose as he sees Ilhoon close to his face. Ilhoon opens his eyes as well and almost freaks out when he notices the other's eyes on him but he keeps his composure. The older understands his feelings for the other and at the moment, now that he's alone with him, now that he desires to just lean over and kiss him passionately, Ilhoon would do anything to make sure Sungjae can feel the love he has for him. Therefore he doesn't freak out, he does not allow himself to feel shy, and he definitely does not pull away to then clumsily apologize about moving over to the other's bed in the middle of the night. Instead Ilhoon lightly places his arm onto Sungjae's waist before smiling sweetly at him. " Good morning." The older says in his slight groggy and raspy morning voice that completely made Sungjae melt in the other's touch and comfort. Sungjae too feels like attaching his lips on the other's as he nods and repeats. " Good morning."

Afterwards, Ilhoon releases the other's waist and starts up a conversation. " Did you sleep well?" He asks earning a nod from Sungjae as a reply. Sungjae thinks about asking Ilhoon the same question but feels too shy to do it since the other slept next to him. " We should get ready and meet the others for day two." Ilhoon suggest still with a bright smile in which Sungjae nods again. " Yeah...You go first." He says. Ilhoon gets off the bed and turns around to face the bathroom. " I'll finish up as fast as I can." Ilhoon says first bending down to search for clothing inside his bag. Once he found it, Ilhoon disappears to the bathroom allowing Sungjae to be left alone in his thoughts. His phone rings with a familiar tune that Sungjae only uses for minhyuk and the younger reaches in inside his pockets to pull his device and come face to face with a text message that Minhyuk has sent him.

_ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _
Minhyuk:

Yo Yooooo!! 💖💕💓
Yesterday was great! Too bad you missed the rest! I didn't even see when you left with Ilhoon. 😕

_ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _

Sungjae read the message at least two times and frowns mentally from what he read. He doesn't appreciate the fact that he basically missed a lot of fun stuff they could have done because Ilhoon dragged him out. But at least there's still two days left, starting with this one which meant there's more than enough time to try everything and make the most of this place. He thinks first before responding back.

_ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _

Bookworm:

Yeah 😅 sorry about that. I was dragged out of there 🙁 is everything alright with you and the others? Me and Ilhoon are planning to meet up with you guys soon! 😋🤩 please tell me you didn't go to all of the rides yet-🤣😄😤😞

_ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _

After he sent the text message, Sungjae decides to search in his bag for clothes for when Ilhoon exits the shower. The bag is right besides his bed and he lifts it up onto the bed before searching for his attire. Fifteen minutes go by until finally Ilhoon left the bathroom already wearing his new clothes and Sungjae have been spending that time texting Minhyuk.

" Your turn." Ilhoon announces with a smile which is his new impression for pursuing Sungjae. " Yeah thanks!" The younger greets with the same smile and pace walks inside the shower.