Day&Night 3

"Luckily the ride pulls to a stop and Sungjae jumps out of the cart. The boy runs and runs, ignoring Ilhoon's broken voice."

<>◇<>◇<>◇<>◇<>◇<>◇<>◇<>◇<>

The sun has finally arrived to wake the fellow citizens of korea.  Sungjae only parts his plump lips until he renders a big sigh. He is exhausted and not ready to get up for the day. And his eyeballs itch, They feel like they are burning and all of this for the lack of sleep. With all of his conflict with Ilhoon, Sungjae did not unwind. The entire night while Minhyuk and his boyfriend embraced each other as they snored away in bliss, Sungjae only tossed and turned trying to get himself to slumber. But everytime he thought about that kiss, everytime he thought about peniel, and his feelings, and the thought about having to confront those two later on he wanted to just cry and vanish under those sheets. Through prolonged time as Sungjae lays there, the sun becomes gleamingly fierce. He could feel and hear his friends moan and turn. Insinuating that they were going to wake soon. ' This is supposed to be my first truly fun school trip.' Thinks Sungjae to himself. ' And now Ilhoon wants to take that away from me.' Clutching at his shirt as his chest hurt. This was another awful feeling that Sungjae has to deal with. He read in so many of his favorite books, about how a female protagonist would feel her heart throbbing. But he didn't think that it was literal pain, like if his heart grew bigger close to impaling through his skin. Ultimately Sungjae notices minhyuk's arm reaching towards the ceiling. Which is a form of stretching. The younger boy lifts the blankets onto himself so that he may not be noticed and interrogated about what happened yesterday. Sungjae only has to trust his hearing that Minhyuk remains in bed but kept groaning a lot. Then he hears the bed creaking, footsteps onto the floor and the door to what he assumed was the bathroom opening up and closing. 

Sungjae thinks it was best to just lay low and stay inside Minhyuk's room until the day is over. At least he had some fun with the place, and It's not like he won't ever go to one of these again. He just knows that he is not feeling so motivated to rise up and spend the last day with his friends. Happy friends. But next thing Sungjae knows is that Minhyuk has sat down by his bedside and begins to constantly tap and joggle the other from sleep. Sungjae sighs and groans before yanking the bed sheets off his head. He looks around the low dimmned room and finally realizes that Yongguk is not on the other bed. " Where is yongguk hyung?" Asks Sungjae now turning to minhyuk. " He has brushed his teeth and I told him to leave the room." Says Minhyuk. " So we can finally talk alone bubba. I am your best friend, I'm always here and nothing hurts me more than having the people I care about get hurt..or upset."

But Sungjae is not having it. shaking his head with a grim expression on his face. He goes to pull the covers back onto himself but is halted by Minhyuk who holds onto his young friend's hand. " If it were me... Wouldn't you bug me until I poured my heart to you? you will make me feel useless, so please baby...talk to me." Minhyuk tried once more. His words and effort made Sungjae himself, feel like he was useless and a onerous to those he loves. He tries not to break in front of Minhyuk. Pursing his lips together and closing his eyes. He also decides to inhale and exhale, but when he lets all of that air out he ends up crying. His body shaking as he does. ' Damn it.' he thinks to himself. He knows it is no use hiding it now. Minhyuk does not hesitate to give the other a hug, which Sungjae does not reject. On the contrary, he sits on the bed first and tightens the hug with Minhyuk. " My heart hurts so much hyung. " Sungjae gasps for air. " I don't know what to do." he adds, now his weeps and cries become muffled by minhyuk's shirt. " Oh baby." Minhyuk's heart sinks. He still doesn't know the cause of the other's pain, He only knows that he's hurting and desires a form to seize the pain. Minhyuk Pulls Sungjae off his shoulders stopping the emotional comfort they are having. Silence occupies the room, only Sungjae's sniffles and the people outside  can be heard. " Start from the beginning. Deep breaths." Minhyuk Combs the other's shiny black hair down.