chapter 3: Awkward

"Thank god it's saturday!." i scream at minhyuk at the other line. "ugh." he say's like if he's depressed. "what? minhyuk hyung, don't tell me you miss school already?

"And don't tell me you don't miss school." he replied mimicking my voice.

"That makes sungjae sad." i said in a baby voice and pouting my lips like he could see me

"Trust me it does." he said almost said talking to himself.

"What's that?"

"Oh nothing."

"Hyung what's up."

"nothing.nothing"

"spill it!" i said copying him

"i refuse"

"minhyuk hyung."

"sungjae"

"c'mon not again!"

"yes again." i heard him laughing. "hyung really what's wrong." i said serious.

"......."

".........."

".............."

"....................."

"okay fine! you'll know when you open the door." sungjae blinked confused. "what?"

"The door! sungjae the door!"

Sungjae thought minhyuk was at his door so he runs almost immediately to open the door. when he does open the the door he doesn't see minhyuk but a pretty girl.

"uh sorry noona, wrong house." sungjae said closing the door. "yah!" he heard minhyuk scream. sungjae quickly opened the door again in search of minhyuk who was still not in sight. then he looked at the girl who was still there. angry.

She had her arms crossed. something minhyuk would do when he is angry. sungjae thought. she was wearing red lipstick, black and white clothes and a necklace minhyuk wore yesterday. what a coincidence. she also had her hair short and black. it looks like a wig. sungjae thought again. but no matter she was pretty. sungjae examined her face a little more.....

"minhyuk hyung?!"

"finally." the girl said walking into the house

"h-how? why? wha? when?" sungjae couldn't ask one question at a time. there was just so much to ask at this moment.

"long story." minhyuk said.

"but?"

"no comments"

"yes hyung" sungjae said lowering his head.

~~*~~*~~~*~~~ ~*~*~*~**~~~*~*~~~*~*~~*~*

sungjae remained staring at minhyuk.

"what?"

"nothing it's that you look pretty." sungjae said regretting it. what if minhyuk would get insulted because he kinda called him a girl? sungjae saw a flash of pink shades on minhyuk's cheeks. maybe he was embarrassed. minhyuk rolled his eyes and continued drinking his tea.

"so?" sungjae asked. wanting some attention

"sungjae.....i have another job."

"uu what is it?" sungjae said amused that minhyuk finally was talking to him.

"crossdressing and striping for money" he said still looking at a magazine he'd been reading and then looking up at sungjae.

~~~~~X DEAD SILENCE X~~~~~