▼□ Overgrown [smut] □▼

OKAY EVERYONE! caticorns1phan BRIGHTENED MY DAY WITH A WONDERFUL COMMENT AND THEY HAVE WRITTEN AN ANGSTY STORY THAT I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK OUT!

also enjoy the smut. (lance bottom for the win)

btw this escalates very quickly
::::::::::::::::::::::

"Yes, I'll go out with you, Mullet." Lance smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

       Keith's grip on his waist tightened as he pulled Lance closer to him. They pulled apart from the kiss and opened their mouths, intertwining their tongues as saliva dripped down their chins.

       Lance moaned, pushing himself against Keith as much as possible. Their hips grinding together, making sparks tingle in their stomachs.

      The grip on Lance's waist loosened as Keith's hands decided to roam his body. His cold fingers slid up the back of Lance's jacket. A second later Lance pulled back and took his sweatshirt off, chucking it across the room.

      More... I need more of him.

     The lust in the air was intoxicating, making both of their body temperatures rise.

"Keith~," Lance moaned into his mouth, rubbing his ass against Keith's crotch. "I need you."

       That's when Keith's self-control snapped.

      He flipped them over so Lance was pinned to the bed. Keith's eyes wandered all over his body, from his flushed face to his v-line that stuck out from the bottom of his shirt.

      The rise and fall of his chest were quick and uneven as he stared up at Keith. Lance reached up and wrapped his arms around Keith's neck, the lust in his eyes turning to affection.

  Lance kissed Keith softly, running his fingers slowly through his mullet. Once he pulled away, he kept their foreheads touching. "I love you so, so much. Just the thought of getting to have you makes my heart flutter." Lance whispered, staring into Keith's piercing eyes.

A smile played on Keith's lips. "You're too much," he leaned forward and pushed Lance against the bed gently, connecting their lips again.

        While Lance entangled his fingers in Keith's hair, he was roaming down Lance's body. He lightly scratched circles on Lance's abdomen, sending shocks of pleasure to Lance's crotch.

      Keith sat back to allow Lance to lean forward and take his shirt off, Keith doing the same.

       Their lips connected again in a swift kiss before Keith leaned down and kissed Lance's chest.

        Keith licked from his collarbone to his chin, then back down to his chest. He reached up and pinched one of Lance's nipples, causing a breathless moan to escape his lips.

       Lance's back arched as Keith moved down to his hips, rubbing over the bulge in Lance's pants.

   "You're so excited~," Keith said seductively, slowly unbuckling Lance's jeans. He was no one to talk, his own pants were becoming tight.

He gripped Lance's pants and took them off, throwing them someone else in the room. Lance's boxers were moist and his erection poked through them uncomfortably.

        "Please~" Lance moaned in distress, shifting his hips. Both of his arms were above him on the bed, giving Keith full access.

       Keith didn't wait as he ripped off Lance's boxers. Lance gasped as the cold air hit his cock.

      He slid his finger up the length of it, rubbing his thumb over the tip. Keith leaned forward and took in what he could, bobbing his head up and down. Lance twitched and let out groans of pleasure.

        Keith pulled off of him and stood up, taking his pants and boxers off before getting back onto Lance.

Lance's P.O.V.

   I stared at Keith's body, taking in every detail to the point where I could only look at his dick. 

       His abs were defined, even in the dark of the room. The bitter smell of sweat and his minty breath filled my nose as I took a deep breath. 

      Keith got back onto the bed and leaned over me, gripping my thighs and pushing them apart. I had to resist the urge to close my legs. 

      He licked his fingers and rubbed them over my hole, slapping it. My stomach tightened and I let out a strained moan as he slid a finger in. 

     "You're so tight," Keith said, more to himself than anything. He licked his lips and put in another finger, scissoring them. 

      "K-Keith, ahh~" I moaned as I shifted my hips around him, hugging his torso with my legs. "Please~"

       He pulled out his fingers, wet with saliva. Keith wiped the pre-cum over his member, getting slick enough to go inside. 

      Without a warning he pushed into me all of the way, sending agonizing pain throughout my body. I gripped the sheets as I screamed, squeezing my eyes shut. 

      He waited until I was adjusted, panting heavily. My breathing was unsteady and I gasped as he pulled out slowly, only to slam back inside of me; sending pleasurable pain throughout my body.

       Seconds later he was pounding into me, filling me up with every thrust. "Lance~" Keith moaned as he leaned down and locked our lips, his hands on either side of my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled away and buried himself in the crook of my neck. 

      He suddenly hit my prostate, making me tighten up on him. Keith stopped for a second, moaning deeply as my insides squeezed around him. 

      "Turn around," Keith pulled out and shifted back. I flipped onto my stomach, gripped my pillow as I lifted my ass in the air. 

     Again, without warning, he slammed into me. Only continuing this time, moaning with each thrust.

     He grabbed one of my arms and pulled it back so I wouldn't move away. My shoulder started cramping but I didn't pay attention to it as I moaned so much there was no air in my lungs. 

        "Cumming! Keith, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed in pleasure as he pulled my body back as he slammed into me, digging deep inside. 

         He reached down and squeezed my dick, stopping the orgasm. I groaned as the juices wouldn't flow out. Then he let go and covered the tip, making my cum go back inside before squeezing out.

       "Ah!" I moaned loudly arching my back and gripping onto Keith's thigh. He thrusted into me, riding out my orgasm. 

      Keith leaned forward and pushed down against my upper back. "Lance. Lance~" He moaned with every slap of skin. Suddenly I felt something fill me up as Keith pounded into me even harder. I screamed in pleasure and dug my nails into Keith's thigh. 

       He stopped moving, keeping his member deep inside as his cum flowed into me. Keith slowly pulled out, letting the juices flow out of my hole. My entire body collapsed and I lay down on the bed, limbs sprawled out as Keith leaned down so he was laying next to me.

     Our breathing was fast and uneven, chests rising and falling violently. He reached towards me and pulled me into him, kissing the top of my head. 

     "I love you, Lance." he whispered into my hair, making a weak smile bloom on my lips. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and dug my head into his chest. 

     "Love you too, mullet."

:::::::::::::::::

  that was unnecessarily sexy and gross. hope yall liked it. i extended my vocabulary and called keiths dick a cock. 

enjoy this you sadistic mother fuckers. 

Total Word Count: 1223